Chapter 14

AN: Here is another update....

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 14

(Louis’ POV)

            ''Mom... please... I need to have this date with her alone...'' she merely chuckled. ''I mean… I haven't been on an actual date in over three months...''

            “Lou,” she tried interrupting.

            ''Three months Mum... between the rehearsals and the concerts... I get no time…'' I continued ranting.

            ''Louis...'' she shouted and I held the phone away from my ear.

            ''You didn't have to shout mum, I was listening...'' I answered.

            She huffed, ''I was not coming on your date Lou... I understand you want your special time with your girlfriend...'' special time?

            I felt confused as I held the phone to my ears, ''So let me get this straight, you aren't coming?'' I asked verifying.

            She laughed, ''No Boo Bear... I am not coming on your date.'' I felt like jumping around.

            “So you were just playing with me right?” I asked.

            “Yes,” she laughed more. “It was a joke with Andy and me.”

            ''Thanks mum, ''I answered excitedly.

            ''Lou...'' she asked after a minute. ''Have you been eating all your carrots?''

            I smiled. ''Yes mum... I have... I gotta go... love you mum,'' I replied softly.

            ''Love you too Boo Bear,'' she laughed lightly.

            I had so many places I wanted to take Andy. I had asked the lads for some suggestions.
            Zayn said, “A gondola... she likes The Little Mermaid scene...'' I nodded. She did love Disney movies like Liam, hers more settling on the Disney princesses.
            Niall looked at me, ''A picnic where all the stars shine...'' as he smiled. The stars were great, it was open, but where would I have to go to get the best view, and less fan like.
            Liam had his hand under his chin before he answered, ''A movie...'' Simple but effective, then again I might have to rent an entire cinema out or wear a disguise.
            Harry was the one who told me point blankly, ''It's your date, it'll come to you,'' then he smiled cheekily.
            I pondered all the suggestions, taking Harry's to heart. He was my best mate and he knew.
Hell, Diane and him had been dating for 3 solid months.
            I picked up my phone and dialed a familiar number, ''Hello, Ellis Parker…'' he answered smoothly.
            ''Ellis... I have a first date to plan for Andy…”