Chapter 6

AN: Hey everyone... I hope you had a great week... a guy that I have gotten to know for the past 5 months (we've been friends like brother/sister) has left Wednesday... I will miss him dearly, I just hope that I'll hear from him in the next few weeks when he can (there is a rule that you can't email the opposite sex unless it's a friend/family back home), unless he emails his friend that is still here in town, and he tells him some stuff to tell me... It was hard to see him go (I cried a lot) but I learned that I can't get attached, so I just moved on, and got to meet two new people Wednesday, and it's going to be great to get to know them more too.

ANYWAYS... here is the next chapter... you get to see what happened in Diane's POV on all of it...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6

(Diane's POV)

            Hey I'm Diane Elaine Aries, Andy is my older cousin, or should I say younger cousin now, since she explained to me about her circumstances in which she is now a 21 years-old again, I was the older of us now by 2 years at 23.

            When I arrived at the house as she drove us to this mansion, I was shocked. When she said whose house, I almost lost it.

            One Direction. Her boyfriend was Louis Tomlinson, the oldest. Zayn Malik the mysterious, Niall Horan the Irish charmer, Liam Payne the perfect gentleman and Harry Styles, the cheeky flirt.

            I knew a little about them, 5 gorgeous guys that had the female population of every continent, country in the world in hormone over-drive.

            I remember when I called Andy on the day of her mother's funeral because I couldn't make it, my mother ended up going in my place while I took care of my family business and last minute preparations. I knew something was up, but I never knew I would be meeting Harry Styles, the guy whose face was plastered as my wallpaper on my laptop.

            Making up our minds on the club was easy; I knew Andy needed a distraction. So we all got out best club dresses and hit the hottest joint in town. What I wasn't expecting were the guys to go all cave-men and come for us.

            I was barely paying attention, since I was mostly intoxicated with the music, I had learned a few moves from my friend Leah who worked as a dancer, and she taught me a few tricks.

            Sonya was an observer, she only had two drinks since she was a little jet-lagged, she promised us next time we'd see 'Slutty Sony' next time.

            Gene and Tori were having a drinking contest of only tequila shots. They had three bottles of tequila.

            Andy was grinding on a few buff dudes after drinking half bottle of scotch and mixing it with white oak afterwards.

            'Live Your Life' T.I. feat Rihanna bared out the speakers as I was lost in the music. An ole favorite 'Princess Charming ' came on that I was singing the lyrics to it. I used my moves on the bar, the bartender didn't mind, he himself was amused.

            Then I felt my waist being picked up, I looked down to see the green eyes of Harry Styles sparkling mischievously.  But before he could I used my cat reflexes and out maneuvered him so I was in his direct lines of sight, my legs wrapped around his waist teasingly. ''Hi Haz,'' I smiled cheerily.

            The white v-neck he was wearing showed off the imprint of his toned physique. Well if he wanted to play... I'd play.

            I leaned into him and playfully bit his ear and whispered seductively, ''Enjoying the view Styles...''