Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Andy’s POV)

            The next day, we were at this huge house, and the party was outside and the stage was setup for the boys and their band. I made sure that they were really dressed nicely since it was a party, and we were standing there waiting to play as the guests were arriving.

            Dani was with her friend, the star of the show, talking with some other guests as we were around the stage getting ready to play when her friend, Rosie would tell One Direction to start.

            “Great…” I heard, and looked at Harry looking at the house.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked.

            “Someone showed up to crash the party,” he said.

            I looked over and I couldn’t believe who I saw. “What is she doing here?”

            “She is friends with Dani, maybe with Rosie too.”

            You know actually maybe she is over all this. I walked up to Dani, Rosie, and Eleanor.

            “Hi Elle, it’s nice to see you again,” I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

            “Hey Andy.” she said taking it with a thoughtful smile. “So how are you treating my Boo- I mean Lou?”

            Did she really almost say ‘my Boo Bear’? “As far as I know. Did you hear that we got engaged?” I regretted saying that as I let go of her hand.

            Her face went from sad, to smile, “Yes, Dani told me the great news. Congratulations. That’s wonderful.”

            “Thanks,” I smiled hoping she was saying the truth.

            “Andy, I’m sorry, but could you tell the boys that they could start playing and singing?” Rosie asked me.

            “Of course,” I smiled, “And happy birthday,” I told her before I walked back toward the boys.

            “What were you doing talking to Elle?” Louis asked coming toward me before I reached them.

            I reached up and kissed him, “Just wanted to say hello,” I smiled. “Don’t worry about it. But…” I paused, “Rosie gave me the signal to start playing.”

            He smiled, kissed me again, “Okay.”

            We went back to the stage and they started to play and sing.

~*~*~*~