Chapter 10

AN: HEY EVERYONE... I got my apartment so I'll update when I can next time. I start moving in all next week.... so I can't wait to FINALY MOVE OUT and MOVE INTO A NEW APARTMENT!!!!!!! SO here is your fix for my 1D story...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

(Laim’s POV)

            We were all in our hotel room eating breakfast since Paul messed up on the plane tickets, we were to leave tomorrow instead, so we just sat there with Ellis and Max, the girls, and the lads, but Lou who was still in his room.

            “Anything?” Diane asked Ellis anxiously as she continued to pace. She kept biting her lip and looking at the clock.

            Ellis and Max both have been trying to call Andy to let her know that we had breakfast, but she wasn’t answering. Her lack of response was starting to worry me.

            “No, nothing,” Ellis said sadly.

            “I hope she’s okay?” Gene said leaning against Zayn.

            “She will be,” Max tugged on his jumper, “Andy’s just sleeping in or just putting her thoughts together. She normally has done this before when she wants to be alone,” Max told her. I think he was trying to reassure himself as well.

            We were just sitting there eating and talking softly as we heard a door open, and look to see Louis walking out of his room slowly, eyes red and puffy, hair a mess, and just went to go make his tea.

            “Mornin’ Lou,” Harry said looking at his best mate.

            Lou looks over and nods, “Mornin’,” he said softly.

            “We have some breakfast for you if you’re hungry,” Tori said nicely.

            “Thanks,” he said as he went to dish up what he wanted.

            He was avoiding me, which I understand completely. He hated me right now, and he had every right to be.

            “Louis… have you tried to get a hold of Andrea?” Gene asked him kindly.

            “No, why bother,” he said glaring at me this time, and went to go sit down to eat with his tea.

            “Just that we’ve been trying all morning, and she’s not answering…” Max said.

            “No! I haven’t texted or called her!” he said sternly.

            We were all quiet, and as we were done eating, Ellis and Max started to leave the room to go hang out with Elton and David, but stopped when Ellis phone went off and he answered it. You could've cut the silence with a butcher knife.