The 2015 Halloween Special!

Michelle's POV:

THIS WILL BE READ IN THE FORM OF A FLASHBACK, BUT REALLY MICHELLE IS TELLING THIS AS A STORY TO EMILY. LIKE WHAT THEY DO IN TV SHOWS!!

I walked into the gym, excited for the school Halloween dance. The gym looked great - tables to sit at, a dessert table, a DJ on the stage, rainbow lights - it was awesome! Maybe not prom awesome, but awesome for a seventh grade Halloween dance. I took a seat at a nearby table with my friends. First, there was Cleo. She had moved to the school last year, but we instantly clicked! She was very kind, but also a bit on the hyper side. Very silly, but very nice. Then, there was Trinity. We met at dance five years ago, and then started being friends at school too. Two years ago, she switched to a competitive ballet studio, but we never cross paths at competitions, so luckily, we don't have to compete. Then there's Hunter, *skip explanation because you already know about him*. We're just friends...I think. Anyway, then we have the twins, Cody and Liam. They're both very nice, and always bicker, which is hilarious. Cody loves animals and is a vegetarian, while Liam loves science and, ugh, has dissected various creatures before, so you can imagine how that goes. Finally, there's Jasmine, my best friend since kindergarten. We met at school, then learned we danced together, so she was my best friend in both places! Until two years ago, when she got in a car accident, and now she's in a wheelchair. She's still awesome though. Kind of like Cleo, but more serious when she needs to be, and not really silly in a hyper kind of way, but more in a sassy remarks kind of way. We were all talking about each other's costumes. I was the queen of hearts, Cleo was a zombie cheerleader, Trinity was a huntress, Hunter was a hotdog, Cody was a hippie, Liam was a soccer referee, and Jasmine was a cat. "Let's vote on whose costume is best! Not including your own." Cleo suggested, always in the mood for a good game. Everyone agreed, and soon, it was my turn. Cleo had voted Hunter, Trinity had voted me, Hunter had voted Cody, Cody had voted Jasmine, Liam had voted Cleo, Jasmine had voted me, and I was last. "Does it have to be someone from our group?" I asked. "I guess not...maybe just do both?" Cleo suggested. I nodded. "So, from our group, Trinity. But overall, I love Josie Swavorska's costume." I said. She was Minnie Mouse, and it looked so cute on her! Wait...what? "Hey Michelle." Kai Garcia greets me, interrupting my thoughts. I blush, waving. I really like him, and all my friends know it. They all make hearts and kissy faces, teasing me. I slam my hands down on the table. "Hey!" They all stop, looking up at me. I suppress a smirk. "Do not tease me like that again, or..." They all look worried. Perfect. Then, in a terrible British accent, I say, "OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" We all burst out laughing, enjoying the party. We dance to, what Liam and Hunter decide is, "our jam", eat tons of Hershey kisses and gummy worms, and just enjoy ourselves. I'm hoping Kai asks me to be his partner for the last dance. The last dance is the only slow song of the entire night, and as you probably already guessed, it's the last song played. So all the boys ask girls to dance in advance, as we all know it's coming. I wait, and wait, and...nothing. It's one song away, and he's not asking me. I sigh. Hunter offers me a small smile, holding out his hand. "My queen, may I have this dance?" He asks goofily. I smile at him trying to make me feel better, and it's working. We're just enjoying ourselves, dancing with all the other partners, when I see him. It's Kai. With Josie. And in my heart, I can't help but feel jealous. It should have been me dancing with him. I picture it in my mind, wishing it would happen. But then, I start to picture me and Josie dancing. The jealousy burns stronger. But I quickly shake that thought out of my head, and the dance ends, so I start heading home.

AND...UN-FLASHBACK, OR WHATEVER!

"Wow," Emily says as I finish my story. "Josie, huh? Any competition?" She smiles jokingly. Which makes me smile. "No way. We would be...Joselle or something. Michemily is much cuter." I nod matter-of-factly, even though I'm giggling. "Really? Michemily?" Emily gives me a 'seriously?' look, making me giggle more. But then Emily's face becomes serious. "Michelle...what are we?" She asks. Wow...I mean, we'd had such a good time tonight, and she made me feel so happy...I knew she felt the same way. I smiled. "Come with me." Grabbing her hand, I ran out of the cafe with her. "Michelle, where are we going?" She called. "Just trust me!" I called back. Turning the corner, we arrived at a park bench. I sat Emily down, kneeling down in front of her and taking her hands. "Emily Luna Beaton, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, smiling. She giggled. "Well how could I say no to all this?" I smirked. "You can't." Then we smashed our lips together, and I was so glad I could call her mine.

Sorry this is published so late!! I got distracted with costume and trick or treating stuff. Anyway, I love this chapter ending so much!! I hope you guys did too!

Next chapter teaser: I don't have one! I've reached the end of my story outline, now I have to go add onto it!

Happy Halloween, from me and orangecat33 , who's here with me for our Halloween sleepover!

~ຮᎯ๓เ

P.S. Still going strong with that word count! 💪