Chapter Eighteen

Derek wakes up to the feeling of someone pressing kisses along his throat and he blinks his eyes open to check the time, and it's late in the morning. Good thing that today is his day off, and he feels Stiles' tail moving under the blankets. "Good morning, Stiles." Derek croaks, humming when Stiles presses another kiss against his jaw before nipping at it. Derek chuckles softly as he turns to kiss him on the lips, and Stiles wraps his tail around him while he kisses him back. "You're awful affectionate this morning." Derek says, chuckling as he kiss him.

"Haven't had kisses from you in forever!" Stiles says, kissing him again a bit clumsily as he crawls onto him. His tail curls around him while he looks down at him as his ears flicker around, and he frowns. "I think Derek's uncle is trying to leave." Stiles says, and Derek sighs as he rolls him over and he walks out. Stiles mumbles angrily to himself as he waits for Derek to get back and he huffs as he holds onto his pillow.

Derek walks into the living room and he sighs when he sees Peter trying to open the locked door while he stands in his sweatpants and shirt. "What are you doing, Peter?" Derek asks him, and Peter turns towards him as he taps on the door. Derek didn't want to send him to the hospital, not when they had a perfectly good empty room and that Peter seems to be happier here. Peter smiles at him, a little smirk that Derek remembers from his youth and he thinks that he knows that Peter knew what he and Stiles were about to get up to, and Derek blushes as he looks at him. "I don't want to talk about that. Why don't you go to the porch with Park?" Derek says, scooping up the little animal and passing him over.

"Fox." Peter mumbles, picking him up and he cuddles him. Park seems to like Peter and he lets himself be carried away to the porch to sit on the swing with Peter. Derek looks at them for a second before he goes back to his bedroom, and he smiles at Stiles. Stiles sits up to look at him while he runs his hand over his tail with a happy smile, and Derek climbs on to the bed with a smile.

"Now, were we?" Derek asks him, and Stiles kissing him deeply.

****

Derek is reading in his chair in the living room, Stiles is the television without blinking and it's about to weird Derek out, when there's a knock on the door. Derek walks over to look out the window and he smiles when he opens the door. "Allison, Lydia. What a nice surprise." Derek says, smiling as he hugs them. Stiles jumps out to hug them excitedly as he nuzzles into Lydia's shoulder as he hugs her tightly, and Derek smiles as he shuts the door.

"I wanted to meet Peter." Allison says, smiling at him while she looks around.

"He's at physical therapy, but Melissa should be bringing him back in a few minutes." Derek tells her, and she nods her head as she looks around. "You haven't see the house yet so let me give you a tour." Derek tells her, waving them over as he waits to show them around. He's proud of the home that he and Stiles have, they aren't the most decorative or anything, but Derek likes the house and he loves having Stiles with him.

Lydia smiles at him while she looks around and Stiles takes her hand as he wags his tail. "Show me the house, Stiles. So Allison and Derek can talk to each other." Lydia tells him, and Stiles nods his head as he leads up upstairs first to show her his and Derek's room. Allison watches them go, smiling at them fondly, and she turns towards Derek as she opens her briefcase.

"Okay, Derek. Tell me about what happened when Peter came here?" Allison asks, and Derek starts to tell her about everything. He tells her about how he always thought that something was wrong with Eichen House, and how Peter looked when he showed up. "Okay, I already tipped off the police and they've already shut it down. It was one of the worst cases of maltreatment I've ever seen." Allison tells him, and Derek sighs as he nods his head.