3 months ago

Have you ever had your heart broken so bad that it feels like your whole world if ending in that second? Well I have and let me just say that it defiantly is not fun. My name is Lucy hunt. I am 19 and live in Birmingham. I am tall with long dark blond hair and green eyes. Now I bet that you are wondering why I asked you that question. Well I can tell you that it all happened 3 months ago.
~ 3 months ago ~
"I'm breaking up with you" he said. Those were the words that I dread to hear. I tried to reply but nothing would come out. I was in complete shock. Actually shock is an understatement. "Look Lucy I am sorry but there is juts someone else" he said. "Who" I asked but it was barely audible. "Her name is Chloe. I met her on the lets tour...... I am sorry Lucy" he said as he touched my hand. Before when he touched me it made my skin tingle and gave me the best feeling in the world, but now.....there was nothing. There was no good feeling all there was, was pain! "I have to go brad" I said. "Lucy wait" she said as he grabbed my arm to stop me from moving. "No brad" I said as I yanked my arm of his grip and ran out of the park.
I went home and cried. I cried like I have never done before. Brad was my safety net. He looked after me and made sure that I was never hurt. I loved him with all of my heart and I thought that he loved me too but now he is going to throw away 2 years' worth of a relationship for another girl. The thought of him with another girl broke me, but there was no way of denying that it was going to happen so I was a broken girl who was madly in love.