Best Friend

Lucy's POV

Tristan: *RING, RING, RING, RING*

Me: *IGNORE*

Tristan: *RING, RING, RING RING*

ME: *IGNORE*

TRISTAN: *RING, RING, RING, RING*

"Oh for god sake!" I sighed to myself. I just what to wallow in self-pity in my own home, while watching gordie shore and eating ben and jerry's cookie dough! Is that too much for a girl to ask?!

Me: what Tris?

Tristan: omg Lucy, are you ok? Where are you?

Me: Tris calm down! I'm ok, I'm at home

Tris: ok I'm coming over

Me: no no Tris, look I just want to be alone, I'll see you tomorrow

Tris: well I don't care if you want to be alone or not, this I me you are talking to, I know you're not ok, so I am coming over and we are going to talk and eat ben and jerry's together ok! Just like always.

Me: well sorry to ruin your plans but I already have some ben and jerry's in my hand and I just want to be alone and cry ok, I'll see you tomorrow

Tris: don't care, will be over in 10, byeeeeeee

Me:but tr-

*END CALL*

UGH! I could kill that boy sometimes! I know he is only doing this because he is my best friend and he cared about me but I am just sick of talking about my feelings. I'm sick of talking about brad. There isn't much else I can say or do. I just need to move on with my life. However I am kind of glad that he is coming over. I have known Tris practical all my life and he is the only person in the whole world who I trust completely and who never gave up on me. Through all of my family drama and all of my bad break up, he is the only one who stood by me and helped pick up the pieces and I don't just mean with the brad situation.

When I was 15, I went out with a guy called Joe. He was 2 years older than me. I met him through school because his sister was in the same year as me and Tris. When we first started to go out he was really sweet and we got on really well. I always knew that he had a bad boy side to him. He always got caught for smoking on school premises and he had detention at least twice a week but when he was with me, he was different. However when I turned 16, and we became more serious, he started trying to do things with me. Basically he tried to have sex with me but every time I said no because I wasn't ready. He kept trying and I kept saying no, but I started to fall in love with him, or at least I thought I did. One day I went around to his house because his parents were out, and I saw him having sex with another girl. I was really hurt but the only person who helped me through it was Tris. I love Tris so much. Obviously not in the same way as Laura loves him but I still love him so much.

"Lucy lass where you at?" I heard Tris yell as he opened the door and then started laughing to himself. I was sat on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate in my hands and the tissues by my side. He opened the living room door and I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. "So much for, I'm ok" she laughed sympathetically. "Shut up" I laughed as more tears began to fall. "Awwww luc" he rushed over to me and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

".......and then he just walked out"

"0mg" I sighed in disbelieve. I can't believe brad just walked out of his own wedding. "Where did he go? Is he ok?" I asked. "Well I don't know, James and Connor went to look for him, Laura and Olivia are sorting out the guests who are still at the hotel and I came straight over here to see what my favourite girl is doing" he made me giggle. "Don't let Laura hear you say that, she will have my guts for garters if she does" he laughed at me but he knew I was right. "True" "I can't believe you Lucy" he stated. "Why?" I asked as I got out another tissue to wipe my eyes. "I mean, brad is my best mate and I would do anything for him but after everything he had done to you and how much he hurt you, you still what to know if he is ok, if he is safe. I just don't get it" everything he was saying was true and to be honest I didn't know either but I just can't help myself. Something deep inside of me is drawn to him. I didn't even notice but I had started dot cry again. "Oh Lucy" he pulled me ion tight. "You really love him don't you?" I nodded my head.

We sat there in silence for ages. What did I do to deserve this? Do I really deserves this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey guys, I am soooooooo sorry that I haven't updated and I know this chapter is really bad but it is kind of a filler chapter. If you can, please comment on how you would like this story to end. I have a few ideas myself but I would like you input please.

Also please vote on it!!

From lucy xx