Wierd

Lucy's pov
Yesterday was super fun but I can't tell if Laura enjoyed it or not. I mean she said that she did but she kept looking at me funny and when I went to go and borrow Tris to tell him about Laura's special present she kept glaring at me and now she is being really off with me again. I don't see what I have done wrong, I mean I helps throw a party for her and now I am helping Tris get her present ready. He is having a special promise ring made up for her but he can't go and fetch it because Laura will find out so is leaving me in change of it but yesterday when I went to borrow him it was because the jewellers was on the phone and wanted to speak to him about it. So I haven't done anything wrong in my opinion but I will see how today goes when she comes over to hang.
"no I am not watching star wars... you know that I hate it" I protest as Laura holds up another DVD from the cabinet. "pleeeeeaaaassseee" she begs. "NO" I say sternly. "but it's a really good one" she pleads. "laura read my lips...... I don't care! I am not watching star wars" I snap. "ugh fine what about-" she was cut of my phone beeping. "hole that thought" I smile as I grabbed my phone. It was a text of Tris or as he is saved in my phone 'T dog' don't ask! I made the stupid mistake of letting him pick the name. Big mistake.

T dog:
What do you think? Will she like it? Xx

Me: omg that is soooooooo pretty.... she will love it xx

I was sat smiling at the picture into Laura spoke up. "Why are you smiling at you screen like a Cheshire cat" she laughed. "Oh it is just something that your dumb boyfriend sent me....anyways what film we watching?" I asked as I placed my phone down the coffee table. That's when she went all weird on me. "Em actually... I just remember d that I have something to do" she said awkwardly. "But you have only been her for like half an hour... can't whatever it is wait?" I asked. "No... bye" she said as she grabbed her coat and practically ran out of the door.