Fight

Tristan's pov
"Yeah ok luc...see you later" I said as Laura walked through the door. I just got off the phone to Lucy and she said that she was acting strange and she left early so I think that we should just have a romantic movie night because we haven't had one in ages. I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. "Hey who was that?" she asked but not sounding her normal self. "Erm Lucy" I smiled. "Oh and what were you two talking about?" she asked and she threw her coat and bag on the sofa and kicked off her shoes. Ok she is defiantly in a mood. "Erm not a lot" I replied. "Whatever" she scoffed and started to walk up the stairs. "Erm have I done something wrong?" I asked. She is not normally like this unless she is pissed at me. "You tell me" she glared as she stopped and turned around. "What" I asked. "DON'T insult my intelligence Tristan" she yelled as she smacked her hand on the wall. "Laura I have no idea what you are talking about...what have I done" I asked. I am so confused right now. "I know that you are cheating on me with Lucy" she snapped. WHAT! "Laura that is so ridiculous... she is my best friend that is it!" I explain, not that I need to because it I so obvious. "Why would you even think that?" I asked. I don't know where this is coming from. "Oh don't act dumb.... The little hugs, putting your arm over her, sneaking off and leaving me behind, the little phone calls and texting each other all the time" she listed. "Laura this is so ridiculous ....we have been doing all of that for your party" I explain.