Chapter 14

[Myles]

"Myles, I love you too. Bu-but I'm not ready for a relationship anymore. If we were to date I think I'd want my friendship back first. It's like we don't know eachother after not talking after what 3-4 months. Plus you haven't even broke it off with Melissa. Just wait for me okay?" Nikki explained. "It's okay, and I understand. I'll break up with Melissa soon. I don't know how I survived with her coming between us and ruined our friendship. I missed you." I said hugging her. "Let's hangout for the rest of the day me and you." she stated. I nodded and she went upstairs to get ready. I went on my phone and texted Melissa.

Myles🤘🏼💞: Hanging out with Nikki the rest of the day. I'll see you later.
She quickly responded saying
Melissa💛🙄: Okay, have fun i guess.

We decided to go to the mall because Nikki needed new shoes for her dance performance coming up. We headed to the mall and went to Nike. She got all white roshes and some nike pros. We then went to go get vans and we got new black and white old skools. I paid for hers when she wasn't looking and she got mad. But got over it, then said "I got you next time then, I'm hungry can we go eat?" she asks with a smile. I nodded and smiled back. We started walking towards the food court when I spot a girl making out with a guy. It's not any girl, it's Melissa. wow. "Wow. Never thought this would happen. " I said walking up to Melissa. She quickly pulled away and stood up looking at me straight in the eyes. "It's not what it looks like. Myles, I'm so sorry." she started to fake cry. Nikki starts to laugh which makes me giggle. "Melissa, we're done." I plainly say and walk away grabbing Nikki's hand.

"You're not upset?" Nikki asks. "Nope. I'm actually happy, that made my job more easier to break up with her." She giggles and walks over to Panda Express. We got food and began to eat. It started to get dark so went over to my house. I grabbed Nikki's hand and walked inside. My mom looked at the door and immediatly smiled making her way over. She hugged Nikki and told her how happy she is to see her.

Nikki decided to sleepover since it was getting dark. She still has clothes over here since she never took them back. We went to bed early since we have school the next day and have to wake up early.

[Nikki]

"Myles, it's 5:00 am. I have practice today." I say shaking him to wake up. I got ready and saw him still sleeping. "Myles! I need to go, can you have someone take you to school?" "I'm up, I'll take you to school. Lemme brush my teeth than we can go." I nodded and ran downstairs. I grabbed his keys and unlocked the car. I put my stuff in te back seat and sat on the passengers side. I started the car and waited for Myles. He came running out the door with grey sweats, an HBK sweater and black and white old skools. His hair wasn't fixed either. He got in the car and pulled out the driveway. As he was driving Research by Big Sean ft. Ariana Grande started to play on the radio. Myles started singing/rapping and I took my phone out and went on snapchat. He was so into it, I recorded him and added it to my snapchat story. We finally got to school and Coach was walking towards the building. Myles stopped the car and looked at me. "I'll be here first period. You'll still be in the dance room?" he asked "Yeah" I answered. "Okay, I'll see you later." he said while I got my stuff from the back seat. I waved at him and started walking to the back door of the dance room.