chapter 34

[Nikki]

"Maybe you should just stay home babe. No tour. Just relax here at home." My mom says making me look at her weird. "Mom I have to go. I need to support my boys." "But one of your boys kissed you while he has a girlfriend. He's making it hard enough for you. If you really think that it'll get better, than go." She explained. Then the doorbell rang, hoping that it was not Myles. Thankfully it was Dom, but she looked pissed. "Hi honey" My mom greeted Dom. "Hi" Dom smiled at her, then walks over to me. "How you doing ?" "I'm okay. I think I just need to talk to him. Like a deep conversation and he needs to tell me the truth." I say. "I told him to choose between you and Tia." She bluntly says. "Was I wrong to do that?" She adds on. "You're crazy. But what did he say?" I question, while wiping away the now dried tears. "He uhm he asked how he would just break up with Tia. Then he said uhh what if I just want to be friends with Nikki. Then I started yelling." She explains. "Oh..We should head back now. I'm calm and I'm done crying over something stupid." I tell her. "Bye Mom! Love you! I'll see you soon!" I yell waiting for her to start running down the stairs from her room. We start to hug and it ends up being a really long hug. "I'll be back soon mama. I love you" I say smiling. "Love you too. Call me everyday." She says patting my back. "Now go. I'm sleepy." She adds on making me and Dom laugh.

Dom and I are back at Kalin's and the lights are still on. We walk in to see everyone still awake in the living room. "Nikki, Can I talk to you?" Myles says a little nervous. I point to the back door and walk out back. I took a seat on a patio couch while Myles sat next to me. "Look Nikki. I'm sorry I kissed you. It was a mistake. But I will not deny that I felt something that I have never felt with anyone else. While you were gone, everyone was talking to me. Making me realize that I'm dating the wrong person. That I was pushing away my feelings for you. And I regret it. I miss you. I miss your laugh, your smile, your positivity and your face." He says making my eyes water a little and making me laugh. "I shouldn't be with Tia. I should be with you. So tomorrow, I am going to end things with Tia because I can't bare seeing you suffer from these feelings anymore. I love you Nikki. I love you a lot." He adds on. "I love you too Myles." I say hugging him. He suddenly pulled away, attaching his lips on mine taking me by surprise. Fireworks. "FREAKING FINALLY" I hear Dom yell making me laugh. "Dom! Be quiet! My mamas gonna yell at me if you don't shut up!" Kalin whisper yelled making me laugh even more, making me pull away from the kiss. I turn to Myles and smile. "I'm so thankful for you." I tell him hugging him again. "Let's go back inside, watch a movie?" He asks getting up. I just nod and get up. They all sat down on the couch and I sat on the recliner chair since everyone was on the couch. "Scoot over." Myles says squishing his fat ass next to me. Eventually he fit himself on the whole chair making me end up on the chair arm. "Get over here." Myles laughs pulling me onto his lap.

I was slowly falling asleep while watching the movie, it's been a long day. Thinking about it makes me even more tired. I've literally been crying all day and my eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head. "Good night baby girl. Love you" I hear a whisper and felt a light kiss on my head. I don't understand how he does it, but he makes me feel wanted. That's why I'm falling for my bestfriend.

___________________
Fin
That was the worst ending ever. SORRY. I'm working on the sequel tho😉. I'll make it up to y'all, promise:)

xoxo e💓