Chapter 24

Week before graduation.

[Nikki]

It's a week before we graduate and I'm excited. But I am sad my best friends are leaving me soon. "AHHHH NIKKI WE'RE GRADUATING SOON!" Ariana yells running through the hall towards me. I start laughing until I feel someone's hands on my ass. "Who the fu-" "Hey babygirl" I turned around to see Tyler Garcia. "Uhm first off how do you know me? And second keep your hands off me." I saw slapping his hands off of me. "You really don't remember me?" He asks laughing. I nod seriously making him become more serious. "We met at Myles' party a few months ago?" Tyler states trying to help me remember. "A lot of stuff happens in months..." I say giggling. "Aye Tyler." I see Myles walk up to Tyler and do their handshake. "Hey Niks." He says hugging me. "So what were you guys talking about?" He adds on. "She doesn't remember me aha." Tyler chuckles. I shrug and turn to see Ariana on her phone waiting for me. "Well I'm going to go. And Tyler don't touch me again or see what happens. Bye!" I laugh skipping to Ariana.

[Myles]

"What does she mean when she said "don't touch me again?" I ask curiously. He shrugged and started walking away. weird. Whatever. The bell rung meaning I had to go to student aide. boring.

[Nikki]

"Coachhhhhh. I'm gunnuh mishh youuu." I whine. "I'm going to miss you too Nik's" She says hugging me. The dance girls were doing a student choreography project for the final next week. There were really cute ones.

"Ugh I'm going to start crying. This is literally the last full week I'll see you before I graduate." I say getting up ready to head to 2nd period. "See you in 6th." I say hugging her and walk out the dance room. I   see Myles waiting at the end of the hall and start waving at me. "Hello my best friend." I say hugging him. "Hey princess." "One more week." He says smiling. "4 more weeks and you go on tour!" I say smiling. I'm honestly so happy for him. "I know! I can't wait! Wish I'm able to bring you." He says looking at me with a weak smile. "Don't be upset! I'll be okay! Remember to always chase your dreams. You'll have fun! I'm sure. And we'll keep in touch we have only a few weeks left together okay? So we have enough time to make more memories." I explain to him. Right when he was going to respond the bell rung causing him to start walking faster.

Later that day...

Myles and I were at my house watching tv until his phone started ringing. "Hello?...Yeah....Well-..But.. Next week..But that'll only give me a few weeks. I mean if we have to-..Uh yeah I guess. See you then." I look at him to see him looking frustrated. "Hey you okay?" I ask getting up and sit next to him. "Uhm well," he started moving around until his phone went off. He looked down at his phone and looked back up at me. "I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" I nod and watch him get up. I get up and walk to the front door opening it for him. He hugs me for a quick second and walks out. I close the door and lock it behind him and run upstairs to my room.

I took a shower and did my night routine. It was still early so I decided to pick out my outfit tomorrow. I chose a white crop tank top, a jean flannel, and ripped black jeans, with white vans. It took me about an hour to do which made me get a little tired. I lay on my bed and grab my laptop and go on twitter. I scrolling through my timeline until I see a picture of Myles, Kalin and a few girls. They looked very comfortable with eachother. Myles was hugging the girls waist and honestly it was irritating me. Weird. Usually it doesn't bother me but this picture is not okay. I clicked on the girls account and went through her media. She had a lot of photos with Myles and I have honestly never seen her before. But I saw one that wouldn't get out of my head. They were kissing. And it hurt. I kept looking at it until i felt something fall onto my hand. Fuck. I'm crying. Why am I crying. He's my bestfriend. And will only be my bestfriend.

_________________________
I was honestly going to end the book like this but I decided not to. Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading! Love y'all

stay hyphy🤘🏼
xoxo e💓