Chapter 21

Friday. Day before Comp.

[Nikki]

I walk into the dance room to see my whole team matching. We planned to match since we have competition and we have new costume pants. "Hi my babies!" I yell seeing them getting hype. "Who's ready for Comp tomorrow!?" I scream. They all jump and cheer making me happy. I turn my head to see Coach with the biggest smile ever. The bell rang and all the girls left. "So is anyone going to your last Comp in January for your last year in high school?" Coach asks smiling. I shake my head no and she looks at me with a frown. "They're all busy. Although Ariana might come." I say smiling. She smiles and nods. "You guys will do great. I'm so proud of you girls. I have confidence you guys will win." She says hugging me. I smile and hug her back.

"I'll see you guys here tomorrow at 7 am!" I yell leaving 6th period dance. We didn't have practice since we're going to school early. I arrived home to see the house was empty. I head over to Myles' and open the door with a spare key. I walk in to see Mama Debs sitting on the couch on her phone. "Hi mama debs. Have the boys left?" I ask hugging her. She shook her head and said "They're all upstairs." I nod and head up there. I heard music playing that I've never heard before and knock in the door. I hear a "come in" so I walk in. Once they saw me they stopped the music super fast. Well okay. "Hey guys. You excited for LA!?" I ask smiling. "Hell yeah. This trip is about to be fucking Lit." Kalin says looking at me. "Uhm I didn't know Baby K cusses." I say looking suprised at him. He laughs and looks away. "So what were you guys just playing?" I ask sitting down on Myles' bed. "Oh nothing just some songs we made." Myles says looking at his laptop. "Can I hear it?" I ask. They nod and Myles says "When you buy it on Sunday on itunes." He smirks. I glare at him then quickly start smiling. "NO WAY! OH MY GOSH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" I say getting up and jumping on Myles' bed. They started laughing and I calmed down. "No but seriously now, can I hear something?" They nod and Myles plays a song called Keep up. I start smiling and look at them. "Guyssss I love it!" I say. "Well I should get going! I need to go ice my knee for tomorrow! Have fun in LA guys." I say hugging them. " Good luck at Competition tomorrow. You guys will do great!" Myles says back. I smile and walk out to my car.

I get home and ice my knee right away. I've been having a pain in my right knee and it hasn't been feelin great. I got bored so I facetimed Ariana.

A: Yo bishhhh
N: Hey hoe
A: What's up?
N: You coming to my Comp. Tomorrow?
A: Duhh
N: Thank gosh someone's coming.
A:Whatchu mean?
N: My mom is working and Myles,Kalin, And Jake are in LA.
A: Awh i'm sorry
N: It's okay You're coming which makes me happy.
A: Love you bessfrenddd
N: Love you too.
A: Hey I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow I swear.
N: Okay byeeee
A: Byeee.

I then hung up. I went down to the living room and started watching tv. Then started falling asleep.

___________________________
Dooods this is so short tbh. But here's a filler. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Vote & Comment! Love y'all

stay hyphy🤘🏼
xoxo e💓