Chapter 10

[Nikki]

Ariana and I decided to go to Santa Cruz Pier. But we went to Tapioca Express first to get some thai tea. We then drove off to Santa Cruz.

After about an hour of driving we finally got there. It was kind of busy but not packed. We ran to get tickets and we went off. We went to go on a few rollercoasters and got hungry. As we were walking to go get pizza I bumped into someone and felt a cold liquid substances on my shirt.
"AHH" I screamed
"I'm sor- Nikki? What are you doing here?" Myles questioned.
"I'm hanging out with Ariana. I didn't know you were going to come here for your date." I then looked at Melissa and said " Hi, I'm Nikki" reaching out to shake her hand.

All she does is look at ny hand and says "Melissa." Someone doesn't seem too happy. "Well anyways have fun on your date." I said walking away rushing to get napkins. I saw Ariana at a table and sat down."Wow, she's a bitch" Ariana laughed after I told her what happened.

[Myles]

"Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked Melissa while we were at the top of the ferris wheel. She turned my way and screamed "YES OMG" I laughed and hugged her. She looked so beautiful. I really think I'm finally falling for her. I'm actually really happy she's mine. I wonder if Nikki made up her mind to hang out tomorrow. I miss her so mu- wait why am I thinking of her. I'm with Melissa.

[Nikki]

Me and Ariana went home after running into Myles. He seemed really happy but Melissa didn't so I thought that maybe we should leave so we don't run into them. I thought about hanging out with him tomorrow and I thought about giving him a chance. I'm actually really excited. I missed my bestfriend and I can't wait to make up the times we didn't spend together. I decided to text him

Nikki: Hey. So I'm free tomorrow if you want to hangout..

About 10 minutes later my phone went off

Myles: Yeah! We'll meet at TapEx down the street. See you tomorrow.

Well he got straight to the point. Okay. I went up to my room put my phone on the charger and got ready for bed. After that I grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix. I played a random movie and slowly dozed off.

7:00 AM

I have no idea why I'm awake so early but whatever. I got up and started to make breakfast. My mom is at work already, I rarely see my mom now. She's always at work and when she comes home for work I'm either hanging out with friends or sleeping. I decided to text Myles after breakfast because I don't know what time to meet up with him.

Nikki: Hey. What time are we meeting up?

I then went on twitter. I scrolled down and saw Myles retweeted

@Melissa8234: Taken😍@yourboymyles

He's taken. Maybe I should cancel on him. He should hang out with his girlfriend. But what if I do hang out with him. Will he bring her everywhere he goes? Should I even try? Maybe I'll just see him at school. I think we have some classes with Melissa. Ugh. I'm just going to ignore it. *ding* my phone went off interrupting my thoughts.

Myles: Hey. Sorry. I have to cancel. I have to do somethings with Melissa today. And I have a session with Kalin today. But I'll see you at school tomorrow.

He just solved my problems.Well kind of. Maybe he needs a new bestfriend. Kalin? No. What am I saying. We've known eachother our whole life. I'm not letting some relationship and feelings ruin it. I just hope he'll still have time to hangout once in awhile.