Chapter 6

[Myles]

I was woken up by loud screaming then water falling onto my face. I opened my eyes to see Nikki standing there laughing with an empty cup in her hand. "What are you doing!?" I asked. "Waking your sleepy head up. It's 6:30 and your frappe I got you is melting." I got up did my morning routine, got ready and ran downstairs.

I ran up to my mom and gave her a hug and said " Good morning. How are you?" She laughed at how hyper I am. "Good morning Myles. I'm okay. Thank you." She smiled than walked outside with her coffee Nikki got her.

"So...What happened last night?" Nikki asked. "Well my dad has been very distant to all of us and my mom was getting really suspicious. And next thing you know we find out my dad cheated on my mom." I explained not making eye contact.

[Nikki]

"Well my dad has been very distant to all of us and my mom was getting really suspicious. And next thing you know we found out my dad cheated on my mom." What I just heard broke my heart. I never thought this perfect family would fall apart like this. They would all seem so happy and nothing really bothered them.

"Myles I am so sorry. I understand what your going through. I've went through this, you don't have to hide your feelings. I know your heart broken that your father did something so stupid to your mom and you guys. My dad did the same thing to my mom and I can help you guys get through this." I said grabbing his hands.

Even when we're sad I feel the sparks, I even feel them when he's in my presence. I looked up at Myles and he gave me a weak smile and gave me a hug. It was 7:37 and decided to stay home for first period since it was student aide.

Suddenly Jake came running down the stairs super fast. Grabbing his frappe and screaming "BYE" as loud as he can and ran out the door. Myles started to laugh which made me smile.

[Nobody]

The day went by fast and ended up being a good, cheerful day. A few weeks later Debbie was divorced and single. She is so much happier now than how she used to be. Jake met a girl named Domonique and she is becoming very close to Jake and Nikki. Myles has been working with Kalin and they have been making many songs and gaining a few fans at a time. While Myles and Nikki's friendship is getting more stronger.