Chapter 16

December 20th.

[Nikki]

My family is coming in town to stay at my house for Christmas through New Years and boy is that a long time. I guess we have a big house but it's cool. I love seeing my family. But everytime they come they think Myles is my boyfriend since they always see me with him. And they just tease me about it. Rude right? haha.

Anyways they are staying here and I guess we're going over to The Parrish residence for Christmas with everyone since their house is bigger than ours.

I'm at home right now literally doing nothing. It's winter break and I'm doing nothing but laying down on my bed.How boring. I decide to text Myles and see what he's doing until I hear the doorbell go off. I walk downstairs and open the door to see Myles standing there in gray sweats, a white T, and his white vans. "Hi poof boy." He chuckles and hugs me. I let him in and walk up to my room with him following behind. I run into my room and jump on my bed saying "So what's up!?" "Hey let's go to Quickly. I want some iced thai tea with some boba." He laughs. I was in black joggers and a gray longsleeve shirt. I put my black and white converse one and went to his car. Myles got in the car and drove off to go get some boba.

We got to Quickly's and went inside. We order our thai teas and sat down. "So how's everything with Kalin?" I asked. I haven't seen Kalin since the Friday before break. "It's amazing! I have to actually tell you something about that." He says excitedly. "Okay. What is it!?" I say eager to know. "Me and Kalin are going on tour!"  He says smiling really big. "OH MY GOSH THAT'S AMAZING." I scream hugging him like crazy. "I'm so proud of you guys oh my gosh. That is so crazy. Just know that I'm your guys number one fan." I smile. His big smile starts to fade, he looks like he's literally about to cry. It's rare to see him cry, well sometimes. "Nikki, I would really like to bring you with me..." My smile starts to fade to see how upset he's getting. "B-but, uhm, I-uh, I can't. Our manager won't allow us." he says looking down. "Myles. It's okay. It's your dreams and nobody is stopping you. I want you guys to make it big out there." His smiles comes back and stands up. "Let's go. We have a date with some pizza and netflix" he says pulling my hand.

We're at my house in my room and Myles decided to make a fort. Well tried. My room wasn't big enough so we traveled down to the living room. Myles fixed the fort and I grabbed my laptop and went down into the fort. Once we got comfy and we picked out a movie we hear a doorbell ring. Myles crawled out quickly running to the door. I was going to get it but I guess I was too slow. He came back with a box of pizza almost slipping from his socks. "Woah" he says wide eyed. "I thought I was gna fall and ruin the fort" he continues. I just laugh and start to play the movie. After sharing a box of pizza with my bestfriend, I start falling asleep not even noticing how late it was.