odd

ALSO IMPORTANT MUST READ!!!

In a couple of chapters I am planning on finishing this story. My plan is to write a sequel because Im planning on leaving the story on a cliff hanger, Spoiler but should I write a squeal? Please comment if you want me to, but if no one wants a sequel im good with it!

-Author-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Anabeths POV\

My heavy eye lids started to slowly open. I was still very tired and really didn't want to wake up. I gave a small groan as my eyes fully opened and began to focus on my surroundings. I moved my hand weakly, I then realised I was lying on a bed, not the comfy chair I had fallen asleep in not too long ago. I slowly sat up, not wanting to be in any more pain. My mind was now in frenzy. How did I get here?!?!?

It wasn't my room for sure, not even my mistress's room for that matter. It was very..... Interesting to say the least. I didn't even know which room it was! It was a very odd room, nothing like the rest of this magnificent manner. It was small, but not too small, just a bit smaller than the room I was staying in. The bed was nice though; there was a small wooden closet to the side, near a wooden door which seemed to lead to a small bathroom.

I weakly stood to my feet. I could tell the food I had eaten before hadn't really helped at all. It smelt sweet in here, it seemed familiar to me, just like..... Then it hit me! This was Sebastian's room! The room of all rooms I had to be in! Blush rose onto my cheeks as I scrambled towards the door. I was in his room! His room! I rested my hand on the cold silver door hand and had one more look over the room. Then the next thing that happened was funny, but yet so odd.

A cat appeared from under the now messed up bed.

The cat was pitching black, and it looked so silky. They eyes of the feline were stunning; they were light blue, like the sky on a clear summers day. It slowly made its way towards me. They small cat didn't look very old, but very very young. I crouched down to the feline's level as it finally stopped in front of me. Its eyes shone with happiness as I reached my hand down and gently patted its small head, and it gently purred.

Just then I heard the door quietly creek open. I quickly picked on the small kitten and turned to see who the new comer was. My eyes with a familiar fiery red one I love so much. He smiled softly and reached his hand out to pat the small kitten in my arms, which was still purring softly. I gently handed the cat to him and he gladly toke it into his arms. He then placed the cat onto the ground again.

"The kitty is so adorable" I said, my voice almost girlish. Ewe. He chuckled at my reaction towards the cat. I had a connection with cats, being a cat demon and all. I could pretty much speak their language, if that's what you call it. I bet he knew this was going to happen form the start. 'Your kind' the kitten purred softly as it rubbed against mine and Sebastian's legs attentively. Yep this cat I was going to get along with. I gently leaned into Sebastian as he wrapped his small, yet big , muscular arms around my waist and held my firmly.

"How much food did you eat?" He asked me as he pressed his cold pale lips against my pale for head. "Probably a bit more than half" I said quietly as I closed my eyes slowly, feeling comfortable like I was going to fall asleep again. But I fought against the strong urge and looked up to Sebastian's face. It seems to look very worried, but who wouldn't be as my pretty much non-existent eating habits? I gently stroke my small place hand against his cheek and stroked my thumb just under his ear.

"You should eat more" He said simply as he put his warm hand on mine. I have a small laugh as I then noticed he was being really serious. Dead serious. I gave a small sigh this time and he rested his fore head against mine. He looked at me dead in the eyes. I gave the small yawn by accident. He couldn't help himself but he let out a small chuckle. I pouted at his small chuckle as he swept me off my feet. I blushed a little again and my arms automatically wrapped around his neck. I knew he wouldn't drop me but it was just a habit.

"You really should eat" He said once again, I rolled my eyes as he started to walk out of the room. The small at watching us leave. "Goodbye Ciel" I waved to the small cat and it meows happily and it seemed to give me a small happy smile. Cutest. Cat. Ever! I looked to Sebastian who had a smug smirk gracing his perfect lips. His kissable lips. I shook my head realising what I had just thought. I should be ashamed. He smirked and gently pressed hi, now slightly warm, lips against mine. I jumped the smallest bit. I was about to explode, yea I guess that's one way you can describe my moon right now.

"Well im making you some sweets" He said with a small smile as he gently pulled his lips away from mine. I nodded weakly as I leaned against his toned chest. I closed my eyes again and feel his fingers through my hair, I smiled softly. We made it to the kitchen and he rested me down on a chair again and I opened my eyes. I didn't see what I thought I would see, it was out in the garden! It was nice and sunny, it was a perfect day. I raised my hand up my shield my eyes, I hadn't got use to the sun yet.

I looked up to Sebastian; he was holding a decorated plate Rose plate with a small piece of cake on its side and a small scoop of ice cream. It looked delicious. He placed it on the small table in front of me and lifted me up from my seat again. I closed my eyes again, wondering what he was doing. I then felt being put down, but I wasn't on the chair. It was too warm and comfy to be a chair. I opened my eyes and they met red. I looked down and noticed I was sitting on his lap. My eyes widened a bit and I was flushed, damn my human feelings! They were renewing my bad girl image. He nuzzled my cheek softly with his pure white glove.