that's how it is

I want to know if you guys would like me to continue with this story? Please tell me if you like it

~author

________________

I was still speechless and I hadn't answered yet.

I really didn't know what to answer, and I had to do what my mistress wanted me to do, and I really didn't know what she wanted.

I was stuck in between a rock, well that is what a human would say, it was stuck in the middle of going either way, I could either anger my mistress or please her with my decision.

Rose finally broke the silence with her soft voice . "You shall be back to normal in two days. There is a ball in two days, that is the end of this" She stated and my eyes slightly widened and I nodded.

I was finally able to be a girl again, but after being a man for so long makes me a bit scared of going back.

Ciel was looking at the both of us oddly, obviously she had not told him our secret yet."You may leave" She said turning back to face Ciel.

I bowed and left the room as quickly as I could and I shut the door behind me. I had a big intake of air, this was going to be a bit awkward and different.

People wouldn't treat me the same was one thing, and then they would underestimate me, and I really hated when men underestimated girls. Men are always the same.

"What was that about?"

Sebastian asked as he appeared beside me. If I was a normal person that would have scared the living day lights out of me, but I really wanted to punch him now.

I turned to face him and his eyes were in slits, and they were glowing a light pink as there was a small smirk on his lips. I bet he herd the odd conversation me and my mistress had had.

"Why do you care?" I hissed angrily. I was in a real bad mood now and I really didn't want to see him , he really did piss me off. He raised an eye brow at me, he seemed to be amused by my behaviour.

He really was a ass.

I clenched my fists, and slowly made myself calm down, I couldn't let my anger get the best of me, not the best thing for a demon to do.

"Did something bad happen?" He asked crossing his hands over his chest, it seemed he still was very amused.

"You will have to wait until two days time" I smirked and placed a finger to my lips and winked teasingly as I walked to the side of him and then around him.

I was planning to go back to my room and at least cool the rest of the way off

.Sebastains_pov

He turned to watch me walk away. He was interested by my attitude and he knew I was lying about something, and he really couldn't figure out what is was. He really didn't think I was a normal demon either.

"He is a very interesting" He mumbled under his breath as he turned away and walked down the hall way.

He really couldn't get Sam off his mind.He then went to work cleaning around the house. he started to make dinner also and made sure the other three servants didn't go any where near the food, he had a guest to pleasure after all.

He smirked lightly as he looked out the window and spotted me out there doing some work on the bushes with Finny.

It seems it wasn't all falling apart for once.

He seemed to be very capable like he was, but that was to be excepted he was a demon and he was a very rare demon at that. He was a cat demon.

They had many special powers, and there were all different and it all mattered on what type of demon they were and how strong or weak they were, this was going to be very interesting for Sebastian indeed.

Sams (Annabels) Pov

I sighed as I walked through the garden all by myself, I was finally calming down. I looked into the now almost black sky, I t was so calming.

I then bumped into one of the servants, I believed his name was Finny."Ow hello Sam" He said with a bright smile showing on his face.

One thing I didn't like about this boy, he was way to optimistic and happy-go-lucky. I showed him the smallest smile I could muster. I really didn't like to smile in front of humans or even other demons.

"Could you please help me?" he asked, well he was more like begging for me to help. I really did wonder why they employed such a stupid and useless work force.

I nodded

"Where would you like me to start?" I said as I quickly picked up a gardening tool. He pointed to a row of bushes that need to be trimmed.

I nodded and sprinted to them in my demon speed. I then jumped into the air and in 10 seconds flat I had the whole row done, and all of the other bushes that were around the huge garden.

His eyes glistened like a small child and his mouth was slightly opened. He had his both hands together in front of his chest and he clapped

"That was amazing Sam! Just like Mr Sebastian'' He smiled as I placed down the hedge clippers with the other working tools.

I rubbed the back of my neck as if it was nothing "If I was a useless butler what would be the use of me?" I said with a small smirk as I crossed my arms again and then looked around the garden to see what else needed to be done.

"Is there anything else that you needed to have done?" I asked as I looked back to him, getting ready to do some more work.

"Well if it wouldn't bother you I needed help with the roses" He said scratching the back of his head neverously.

I nodded and started to pick up scissors and I sprinted to the rose garden and started to prune them. Once again he just sat there watching me in awe. I chuckled quietly as I finished in record time.

"Are you related to Mr Sebastian?" he asked as I came back one again and I shook my head as I placed the tools down.

I then herd the soft calling of my name from my mistress once again. I was being called a lot today, and I was wondering what it was all about. I bowed to Finny

"Sorry my mistress calls" I then sprinted into the manor and then sensed she was in her room.

I ran up the stairs and to the room. I gently nocked on the door, not knowing what to expect.