meeting that demon

Hey guys! I am so thankful if you are reading this! I am actually going through and editing all of there chapters, due to the horrible state that they are in. Hey done judge me! This was one of my first ever fan fics I had written, so it is quite poor. I am actually enjoying editing these, it reminds me of how weird I used to write. Well! Thanks for reading again if you are, and I will put if the chapter is edited at the bottom, and if the chapter is still in its original state I am sorry! Also guys, there are some characters from the second season, dont stress if you dont know who they are, just enjoy!

Thank you, it means so much

~Author

___________

I was sitting in the front seat of my masters carriage, the horses reins tight in my hands as the horses tugged it along. It was a quiet and peaceful after, the only thing to be heard was the rustling of the branches in the weak wing and the sound of our horses hooves against the gravel pathway that we were following out of town.

The sun was dropping, towards its lowest peak of the day as it shone through the cracks in between the leaves and the trees, causing a beautiful and peaceful twilight sensation. The beautiful array of colours, the mixtures of different tones of red, yellow, orange and other soft colours moulded together to make something one would usually only find in a beautiful picture.

I had to admit thought, that twilight was one of my most favourite points of the day, well besides the night and its beautiful darkness that it brought.

I dressed in a simple yet expensive black butlers suit, ironed and creased neatly, my hair combed and put up neatly as I gave off the sharp and professional look. What was needed from a professional butler of course. I wore a simple tie, my badge of the leader of servants of my masters house hold hung proudly from my breast pocket, a sly and mysterious smirk resonating on my lips and my unusually green eyes.

It made me something to wonder, someone to question. Just what my master has asked for when she summoned me from the pits of hell.

As my thoughts came back to fire, it not only remembered me of something that I had grown quite fond of, but it was something that brought me to the earth quite a lot, it was something that seemed to be a running theme in people who summoned demons to do their bidding, but it wasn't as much as I hoped it was.

My master was beautiful in every way, not only her physical form, but how strong her mental make up was and how seemingly delectable and perfect her soul was, it had made it worth it that I had been serving by her side for roughly three years, acting on her back and call just like a good dog, or in this case just as any servant would do with their master. She gave me something to do, and she added some excitement to my life.

Many of the humans  have served over the years were just scum, just wanting material objects or just money to fuel their own lusts and needs. But no, my master was angry and had a lust for revenge, and this made a soul so much more delectable then just someone looking for money or someone that wants a certain someone to lay in their bed beside them.

But yet again thinking back to the fire and why I was here, it reminded me of the night I had first ever met my master, and how she didn't even seem to falter even if she was in the presence of a demon. She definitely deserved praise, or maybe she was just too young and naive to understand what she was doing at the first time, but now, there was no going back any ways.

She was stuck with me until her wish was fulfilled and I took her soul as mine.

~The memory~