so this is how it went down

I am sorry that i havent updated, I will post another after this for you all

~chey

I then gently pulled the mistress into my arms, bridal style. I rested her small head against my mostly bony shoulder to make sure she wouldn’t freak out any more and she would feel safe. I was a bit weak but I made sure I didn’t drop her.

As I saw the doctor leave fro, outside the window I gently made my way down stairs. She had fallen asleep in my arms once again. I winced, the sun hitting my dull, lifeless eyes for the first time in a long time.

I was slowly making my way through the huge estate, It was quite a sight to see, but yet again very easy to get lost in when you didn’t have a good guide. Then bonus of being a demon, I had photographic memory, then downside , I want thinking straight at all at this time, and we all knew a sick demon wasn’t a very good demon at all.

As I finally reached the parlour after some time of searching I saw the young Earl Phantomhive sitting down on the couch as Sebastian Michaelis stood to the side of the chair, both of them wore expressionless faces as their eyes scanned over the both of us I gently put my mistress on the chair across from the young lord, not waking her as I sat down beside her. I knew it wasn’t my place to do so but I was just too weak to keep on my feet and be able to keep conscious.

“So as you said start to explain” The earl said in a monotone voice as he glanced up to Sebastian then back to me. I made quick eye contact with the two and then looked down to the ground in front of me not wanting to make any eye contact as I talked.

“Ok it all started like this…….”

/FLASHBACK;2 YEARS AGO\

Me and my mistress had become sick, just like we were now, but it seemed to be way worse so the other workers of our mansion decided to take us to the doctors. Since the normal doctor of the home was away on leave we were sent to a new doctor we knew nothing about at the time, and we both regrated that we didn’t make any effort to look into the background of the two of those doctors.

They seemed so kind to the both of us. Warm smiles and they talked to us before they take us to the rooms, they take up their sheets about us and did a quick scan. I was paired to the eldest and mistress was paired with the youngest.

“See you soon” I whispered softly to my young master. I gently let go of her hand as she was only a little bit afraid at this point and she smiled weakly and nodded her head “See you soon Sam” She said as we both toke our last glances at each other.

I had totally forgotten that my old doctors had told these new doctors I was a female, not a male which I seemed to be

They helped the two of us in, this certain disease had shut of my demon powers, so I was as weak as any normal human was who was also sick, a disgrace to any demon. They take us into two separate rooms; it started all good. He asked my simple questions about what was happening to me, like my systems; etc. I answered like I would to any doctor, then it all seemed to go so wrong.

 The doctor who was taking care of me seemed to be setting up some things on a silver tray at the side of the room, some things on the table were very odd, that was when I was starting to feel nervous and thinking if I had made the right decision being alone and leaving my mistress alone.

The doctor started to undress me, saying he had to take some tests that would help find out what was wrong with me, I highly doubted this and we starting to get stressed and uncomfortable and I was starting to try to escape.

I tried to struggle but I then got strapped down, screaming didn’t help as he had gagged me but I could hear my mistress scream and tears came to my eyes.

“Please stop!” I cried as I coughed the gag out as I fidgeted more and he was slipping off my undergarments, this was terrifying and I couldn’t do anything!

Damn I hated being weak like a human! I saw him smirk as he ran his cold hand over my exposed stomach and I tried to scream but he shoved the gag further into my mouth until I was literary gagging not being able to breathe.

“No I will never stop! And we never let you little mistress go either” The cold man said as his hand ran over the lower part of my body and I kept on screaming in pain as tears ran down my cheek, He got out a needle and my eyes widened in fear as he violently smashed it into my arm and my breaths turned into long pants as he injected the bright red fluid into my system

I screamed against the gag, it was like I was burning up inside, my whole body was numb in pain. He smirked, amused by my reaction as he stabbed my with yet two more needled which made the pain rise and made me barely conscious.

I heard my master scream again and I tried to get up but he had climbed on top of me. He was naked and he smirked. Then his horrid sick fun began as he tortured me.

This scared my mentally and physically. He had slashed me a couple of times with a knife and I was utterly defenceless. Soon enough some other doctors came and found out something was wrong and finally stopped the men and took them away, yet it toke them longer to unstrap me from the table.

As they finally did they take me out and to a new room where they looked over me and made sure everything was alright with me. There beside me laid my master, she was shaking and she looked to me “S-sam” She stuttered as I gripped her hand tightly.

“S-shh young mistress it’s going to be all ok” I whispered as she slowly nodded “ I-I believe in you Sam” She whispered as she slowly drifted to sleep, tightly gripping my hand as if her life depended on it. I smiled weakly watching over her for a while and slowly then closed my eyes, falling asleep not too long after. This thing we called sleep was something we weren’t going to have for a while….

/BACK TO FURTURE\

“Well that’s my side of the story, I know the young mistress side but I shall not tell you until she wasn’t to tell you herself”

I finished and the two were shocked greatly, I looked into Sebastian’s eyes, they looked like they were burning with bright red fury, like a fire ripping through woodlands on a hot summer’s day. I looked away as I crossed my legs on the comfortable chair and showed them a large scar on my back, “He struck me with a knife when I was able to bite him” I said quietly.

As I was about to pull the small night gown again a gently hand brushed over the scared skin on my back and blushed. I noticed it was gloved and blushed more realising it was Sebastian’s hand.

“Im sorry” He whispered gently in my ear, his warm breath tickled the small hairs on my slender, pale white neck and I swear some goose bumps rose from my skin as he did so. I nodded and I turned to face him as my blush had finally stopped and his face was so close to mine as I finally pulled down my night gown. Ciel beckoned him back over and whispered something to him as he nodded and take his place back to the side of his young master’s chair.

My mistress started to slowly wake and she scampered into my arms as her eyes blinked furiously as she looked over to the two males. This is where this would get interesting indeed.........