no no no!

sorry this update is a bit short, but I will promise the next one will come in this week coming. This is soon coming to an end, but dont worry I have plans for a squeal!

thank you all for being so supportive

chey~

/ANABETHS POV\

I could tell she was scared of the two, she knew there was going to be lost of questions. We all knew she wasn't going to answer them and we knew it wasnt going to stop Ciel from asking what happened on the day at the doctors 

"I-I want to go home  n-now Anabeth" She whimpered  quietly as she snuggled into my arms more and rested her head on my slim shoulder, which you were able to see my collar bone.  All the eyes of the people beside hers widened greatly.She was scare to the core and yes I could feel it radiate off her like a perfume would, but you could easily sense it even if you were a human, it had a chilling act to the air around all of us.

I didn't want to leave this place! Yes I know that was were Sebastian was, but since I was crushing on him he might not be too harsh on me, but we hadn't been here for s long but it already seemed like a home away from home, and that was a lot for a demon to say.

I loved being here and the servants, yes they were annoying but they were fun to mess with and this big family cared about the two of us, even if we harmed ourselves and didn't take care of ourselves , they loved us and did all they could in their power to make sure we were happy and well.

I knew that Sebastian and Ciel were going to bluntly disagree and erge us both to stay longer, but once my mistress had given me a order I have to follow my contract and do what she had instructed. When I was about to open my mouth and weakly say my words Ciel put his hand up to stop me from talking and Sebastian didn't seem to happy by this order either.

They both looked to each other for a second or two and then they both looked back to us. My mistress was gently shaking, she had closed her eyes again, the light was obviously to bright for her human eyes to get use to yet after being in the dark for so long.

Ciel stood his eye wide as he moved forward slowly. The next thing he did surprised all of us, he swept Rose out of my arms and into his and she wrapped her small slender arms around his neck and I smiled weakly as she sobbed into his shoulder as he held her close, you could tell it was hurting him seeing her in this sad state.

He closed his eye and held her tighter and she smiled weakly. I could sense her mood was calming down while she was in his arms, and she seemed to be getting more calm and not as scared.

" I am so sorry I dint tell you about her before, but I was too happy with you I didn't want to hurt you" He said to her gently as he placed her down to her feet and held her us as she seemed to say a bit, she gently opened her eyes and looked into his again.

Sooooo Romantic!! I covered my mouth so I didn't giggle or anything as I watched the two. I felt the chair move from beside me and I looked over to see Sebastian sitting beside me. He was also watching his master and my mistress. We studied the two in front of us like they were animals, well to a demon this was very interesting I guess.

"The engagement is now called off, I am no longer engaged to her, and now I can be with you, if you will still have me" He whispered into her ear as he opened a small box with a ring in it.

Me and Sebastian looked to each other with our eyes wide and then looked back to the young pair, wow he was ready to tie this not, well it was the Victorian ages, so I guess the sooner  the better was the case for these things.

"Y-you mean it?' She asked very quietly as she looked down to the small box in his hands as he slid the small ring onto the ring and she let out a small girlish giggle and hugged his neck as tight as she could , and at this point it wasn't too tight but tight enough to let him know that it was clearly a yes on her part, he picked her up and span her around gently. He seemed to have the smallest smile on his face and this made me smile with the two.

"I love you" They both whispered to each other at the same time and closed their eyes happily and put their fore heads together. Then their cheeks blushed hot red as they both looked over to me and Sebastian who were sitting on the couch, as usual Sebastian was smirking at his young master, I nudged him and it seemed to make him genially smile for once, well at least it was the first one I had ever seen from him, he was really cute when he smiled!

Rose tackled me in happy laugh and we both giggled as we both smiled happily. Sebastian stood and went and talked to his young master. I didn't bother to listen even though I could if I wanted to, I was listening to my mistress as she was happy, but then she was weak so she tired herself out very quickly and went back to sleep, I patted her hair as I looked to the boys again and Ciel scooped her up again.

"Sebastian , Anabeth I am taking her up to her room so she can rest, I will watch over her, so you two are free" He smirked as he walked out the stairs. I watched them until they were out of sight.

When I could no longer see them I looked to the demon standing in front of me, He sat beside me again and looked me straight in the eyes. I guess the next thing he did I should have seen coming, and I didn't have anything against what he had done, I absolutely loved it.

He had kissed me full on, on the lips.