its not going to happen

/ANABATHES~POV~\    

The day had come, my mistress didn't want this to happen and I didn't want it to either. The doctor had arrived and was not too far away.

Mistress was freaking out and it bothered me a lot to see her that way, she was always scared of doctors and I was the only one who she had told so far. She was shaking in the corner of the room where it was the most darkest.

She was silently crying and then looked up to me with pleading eyes.

I knew I would have to go down and tell them to send the doctor off, but that was when Sebastian would throw the insults, and liking him would just make it hurt even more. Yet I still cant go against my mistresses orders.I kneeled down  in front of her so I could talk it out with her. I just hope she will feel better.

Well that really never was going to happen. Nothing could be fixed until those boys said sorry, well Ciel he needed to set things straight with mistress and maybe, just maybe everything would just go back to normal.

"Mistress don't worry I will go down stairs and talk to them for you, but now you need a bath" I whispered gently to her as I slowly picked her up from the ground so she was laying bridal-style in my arms and I slowly walked in to the bathroom and placed her down on a chair and I started the bath.

Not long later she stopped the tap herself and I helped her undress and she slipped into the bath and I washed her hair slowly, massaging the shampoo and conditioner into her hair.

"Thank you Anabaeth. I know how much you don't want to go down there, I have a big idea that Sebastian wont tease you , but then yet again he is a demon" She whispered.

As I had said before we only talk in whispers and we hardly even talk at that so it didn't make too much of a difference. She could be so naïve sometimes, well she was only human, always thinking that demons were cold fearless monsters when we have feelings. Most of us demons just choose not to show such things. 

Yet that what makes Humans so interesting and so fun to be around, they always seemed to add spice to a demons life.

"As you wish my mistress" I smiled weakly as she slowly stepped out and I wrapped a towel around her and slowly dried her. I then dressed her into a night gown and she went straight to bed, as she was already feeling sick and so was I.

 I had a small bath also and washed myself and did my hair and then I got dressed into my night gown and went and laid beside her and she snuggled into my chest and quickly fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and I also fell asleep.

/CEILS~POV\

Tody was the day the doctor had come to check on the two girls, I just hopes this would be the thing that would get the two girls out of their room and back down here with the rest of I had asked Sebastian if it was ok to have a human doctor check up on a demon.

He had said something was human like about her, something about she had been cursed with human feelings and she was a very weak demon on top of that.

She was just as venerable to sickness as a human was. He seemed to be  a bit worried about the fact of his words, and he knew his knowledge was correct.

Sebastian Michaelis was never one to me worried or scared about anything. He was a cold hearted demon after all.

I had been talking to the doctor for quite some time now, just talking about all the symptoms that had been showing, well from what we could see anyway. He said a disorder could easily star, or had already been started, from these small things like throwing away their food and not getting any vitamin D.

This was just scaring me and Sebastian more, and yet it sort of made me feel sick that I was feeling this way and I bet Sebastian was beating himself up about it too.

I had finally gotten the courage to reach for the master key to the house. I had thought about picking up the key and using it so many times but I was never able to, I was too weak. The doctor had to check on them and there wasn't any other way for us to get in.

We walked up to the door and toke a deep breath in and slowly unlocked the door and quietly pushed it open and the three of us gasped quietly. The room was nearly pitch black and there laying on the master bed in the middle of the room was Anabeth and Rose. They were both in each others arms.

Their skin was pretty much the same colour white as the sheets they were laying on. There were dark bags under their eyes meaning they weren't getting much sleep and you could almost see their bones through their pale skin, they really mustn't of eaten any of the food Sebastian had prepared for the both of them.

From the corner of my good eye I could see the doctor wasn't very pleased with the condition the two of them were in. Sebastian didn't look pleased with their current state either.