meetings

Chapter 2

Sebastian had now shown me around the manor. I really didn't want to work here now, I didn't want to help cleaning, too many rooms. I groaned quietly to myself as I was finally alone in my new room. I guess it was a bit nicer then the one at my house, but I wasn't really going to use it, being a demon after all.

Sebastian had told me to come to the kitchen as soon as possible. I had one more quick scan over the room and walked out the door and closed it quietly behind me. It was very silent as I was finding my way back to the kitchen.

I was was walking to the kitchen when I herd a odd, loud scream of a female coming my way .I looked to my side as I got to the bottom of the steps and saw a female about to trip, holding some priceless chine in one hand and a huge box in her other hand.

I quickly flashed forwards and caught her as she fell, grabbing the china with my left hand, the box with my right foot and my right arm was around the girl making sure she wouldn't fall over again.

As she looked up to me she blushes horribly. She seemed to be a very young lady, she was wearing a blue and white maid dress, she must of been the other maid of this house. She had round thick glasses, I was guessing they were sued to hid her beautiful brown assassin eyes. She had light red hair in two small pigtales, she quickly pulled away from me , her face till bright red.

"Im sorry! Yes I am!" she said as her blush started to simmer down and I slightly smirked. "Its quite alright my lady" I said kindly, like always am.

"What is you name?' I asked the lady as I kicked the box up with my foot and it landed in my other hand. I then placed it on the small table beside me and dusted my hands before turning to face her again.

"I am Mei-rin yes I am!' She said with a wide smile, I then saw the top of her glass crack a bit. I chuckled and bowed politely then stood up straight again. She seemed odd indeed.

"I am Sam" I said as I bowed my head and smirked a bit more and stood up straight again "I shall be working along side you and the other servants as long as my mistress is here" I said as both of my arms fell to my sides.

Then another two males ran into the room, and stood right beside Mei-rin and stared at me. They must have been more of the other servants.I smirked the slightest and was looking over the two newcomers.

One was very young and his hair was strawberry blonde, it was short like mine and he had a small straw hat tied around his neck , and it rested behind his head. His eyes were a light green and they shone with excitement, I knew he was the youngest of the three. He was wearing gardeners clothes, he had a white t-shirt on and normal brown baggy pants.

The other male was a bit older. He had a bit darker colour of blonde for his hair and it was shorter then the other males. He had light blue eye and he was very muscular. he was wearing chef whites, so he was obviously going to have to be the cook of the house. He had one hand behind his head as they all watched me.

"Hello I am Sam" I said with a kind smirk, that time I didn't bow at all. I shifted a bit of my hair out of my face, my light green eyes boring into the three of them. They all still were staring at me, I was wondering if I had said something.

"I'm Finnan, but I go by finny!" the young green eyed boy said. He smiled brightly and he clapped his glove covered hands in excitement. "and I'm Bardroy, but I go by bard" the older more muscular man said. He moved his hand away from the back of his head and place it on his hip, they both seemed to be ok people.

"I do hope your not bothering our new guest" A familiar voce said behind me and the three standing in front of my jumped. I turned to see Sebastian and I smirked, the three servants must be scared of this bad demon. Right now I could say I could be way more scary then him.

"I asked you to ALL be in the kitchen" he said, stretching the word all as he seemed to glare at the four of us.

"Yes Mr Sebastian!" The three cried running past the both of us and into the kitchen. I chuckled "You seem to scare the humans. That's a bit mean" I said crossing my arms across my chest. "and I was on my was on my way to the kitchen" I said placing my arms back down again and I started to walk past him.

Before I could walk into the kitchen Sebastian snaked his arm around my wrist, his fingers like an iorn grip. "What are you doing?" I asked confused as I turned to face him again. He had a small smirk on his lips and he gently pulled me back , closer to him.

"Your attitude is not going to get you any where" he concluded as he let go of my wrist again and I stepped forward.

"You don't scare me Sebastian, you can try" I said as I turned to face his again for the last time and then I walked into the kitchen. As soon as I did I ducked from fire coming straight towards me.

"Bard!" I herd Sebastian yell angrily, I knew it wasn't the best thing to get a demon angry. I then heard Bard yelp, Sebastian must have found him in the smoke. I then saw him place down a flame thrower, in front of him was a lot of burnt foot, and the bench was burnt also. I sighed at the same time as Sebastian did and I stood.

"Do they dp this all the time?" I asked Sebastian as i got ready for cleaning it all up.
"Im afraid so" He sighed as he also got ready.I made a face and chuckled "Well dont you have a living bunch of servants?" i said as they all kept on saying sorry and sorry over and over.

We both rolled up our sleevs and shoed the other servants out of the room and got to work. I a matter of seconds the kitchen was once again spotless. Then after about 10 minutes we were already getting things in the oven for kitchen

"Your not to bad" Sebastian commented as he smirked and dusted his still gloves hands. I also still had my gloves on as I did the same.

"Why thank you" I chuckled

"See might we might even get along "I said as I pulled my sleaves back down and left the room . I looked at my hand which had the contract seal on it, but it was still covered with my glove. This stay was already very interesting.

I smirked and went to go check on our young masters. MM maybe I would even like it here at this big old mansion, my feeling might even change towards the odd demon and his young master.