Danger

"You're so soft" We both told each other at the same time. We both let out a small chuckle. "I am not" Sebastian said as he lowered his face closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my lips. I blush softly and nodded, putting one of my slim fingers to his lips. "You are, you're acting like a dog with a bone" I teased with a smug smirk. He gave a small playful growl and licked my finger, I moved my finger back to wipe it but he already pulled me into a loving kiss. He was smirking into the kiss and I could tell.

After a couple of seconds later we gently broke apart and he gently pushed some of my hair behind my left ear. I kissed his palm again "You have very soft skin" He gently pointed out. I nodded as he got the fork and picked up a small piece of cake and ice-cream and placed it near my lips. "Say ahh" He smiled as I opened my mouth almost instantly. He put the fork in my mouth and I ate as he pulled the fork away. He was such a tease. He gently picked my cheek as there was the smallest bit of icing "There my love" He gave a small chuckled and helped me eat the rest of the cake at a slow pace. I gave a small whine when he picked me up again.

"I want to stay out here" I told him as I looked over the magnificent garden. But the sound of thunder stopped Sebastian from answering my wanting. We both looked up and sighed and sprinted towards the manor as it started to sprinkle. I sneezed and he hugged me tighter to his chest as he entered. He gently patted my head and I sneezed again and I laughed. He gently shook his head and he closed the huge oak door, and started to head up the magnificent staircase. "Sleepy" I whined softly in his ear as we reached the top of the stairs. "You very whinny today" He pointed out the most obvious thing. Isn't he just a genius? Not the sarcasm.

"Pointing out the obvious Intestine" I poked his cheek; my moods could change so easily. I may be a demon who has learned to contract her emotions but that doesn't do anything! Im like a human teenager on Opium! Trust me I would know what it's like, "And rude" He muttered as I poked my tongue out at him. He leaned forward and gently bit my exposed tongue. I let a small squeak. He let go and chuckled as I gently slapped his muscular chest. "Stupid bird demon: I growled as we entered my chambers. He shrugged as he sat me down on my bed "I could never insult a feline, no matter how un-lady like" He gently pushed my back while kissing my fore head.

"My moods change quickly, also watch this" I closed my eyes and there was a bright flash of light. In my place was a luscious black cat with pink demonic eyes, He smirked and knelt down to pick me up. I purled gently as snuggled into his warm arms. "This is something I could get use to" he smirked and gently bit my ear and I gave a small surprised meow. He held me up under my front paws and I mowed as he looked me in my cat eyes. I struggled and he smirked again. I jumped out of his arms and sprinted out of the door, still in my cat form. As I was running I ran into pair of legs. I looked up to see the young master and mistress.

"Sebastian with is there a cat?!" Ciel yelled angrily as he sneezed and Rose snickered. Sebastian quickly came in "Sorry master!" He quickly snatched me up and I turned back into my human form "Sorry master Phantomhive" I said quietly as Rose laughed, helping her fiancé. "Anabeth is a cat demon" Rose explained to Ciel as he finally stopped sneezing. I climbed out of Sebastian's arms and bowed towards the young master.

"Maybe I should have been informed before" He sighed as he held hands with Rose. I and Rose gave a small nervous laugh. "I won't change again" I gave a small nod as I told him this. He also gave me a small nodded and then turned to Sebastian" We would like to go to town Sebastian. Get the carriage ready" he ordered Sebastian as he held my hand and entwined our fingers together "Yes my lord, also please do get dressed into something warm, you also miss Rose, it had begun to rain" Sebastian warned them as me and Sebastian when to go and prepare the horses and carriage. As we were walking under the umbrella to the stables I felt an odd presence. I shivered. Sebastian went ridged and gently pushed me behind his towering body.

"Show yourself Claude" Sebastian hissed angrily, he glared at the shrubbery which surrounded s. I was now a bit scared as mine and his eyes scanned over the bush. Just then, right in front of us, a young boy stepped out from the bushes He had shaggy dark blonde hair with small droplets of water covering some of his hair. His eyes were menacing, they were dark blue, which seemed to remind me of dirty water, not bright clean water like the masters did. A small smirk graced his stone cold lips. He wore a long , yet short , long sleaved purple jacket which seemed to be nearly dripping wet. He had small black pants on, which some call booty shorts and he had a lime green vest over a short, which was all under his purple coat. He wore black boots with long purple shoe lase that just stopped under his shins, the black stockings let to nearly the rim of his short pants. He had his slim arms crossed over his chest, his eyes locked on us, This kid was scary to me, just plain straight evil.

The a older man emerged from the shadows, that was plain creepy. This is when Sebastian dropped his umbrella and it seemed the rain started to pour down heavier. From what I could sense he was also a demon. Well wasn't that just perfect? Once again note the sarcasm. He had bright golden eyes which were shield by boring, square, plain old glasses. He looked the same age as Sebastian, and looked like he had the same body build also, but he was just a bit bulker. Ha no one could beat my Sebastian. He wore a butler's suit and his hair was split down the middle, almost like many small spider legs. Great he must be a spider demon. I was on a roll with the sarcasticness today. This man could probably pass as Sebastian if he toke his glasses off and had fiery red eyes like Sebastian has.

The one thing was a spider demon could easily kill a cat demon. There is an order of demons which can kill other demons easily, but then others can kill that demon. I can kill a spider demon, but that would be a bit hard but a spider demon would be too strong for me and could easily kill me. Some lucky demons were able to kill all others, like a bird demon, just like Sebastian, he had the capability to kill pretty much any type of demon and hardly put up a fight. Then under him was the spider and the cat under the spider, we were all in a battle for the top spot of demon.

I and Sebastian were now completely soaked, and so was the other two men. The spider gave me a creepy and scary grin as he pushed his slightly wet glasses up the bright of his nose. "What do you want Claude?" Sebastian asked angrily, a dangerous growl coming from his chest. You could easily tell these two are fierce enemies, and that wasn't a good thing to get in the way of the two, which I had a feeling I somehow was. "I am here because my highness has ordered it" He smirked as his eyes flashed a demonic pink, slits showing.

"To make Miss Rose my highnesses Fiancé and to make the cat demon mine".........