Questions

Chapter 3

As I left I hurd yet another crash coming from up ahead. I groaned quietly and went to see what it was. it was all of the three human servents laying ontop of eachother.

I held out my hand politetly to mei-rin, who had been at the top of the tople. She blushed madly again and she toke my hand and stood.

They two men groaned and got up by themselves. Mei-rin let go of my hand and her blush started to leave again. "What did you three do?" I asked as I fixed my gloves realising they were slowly slipping down my wrist.

"She started it!" Bard and Finny cried out and pointing to the young maid standing in front of them. She got even more flustered and bowed her head and her glasses craked a bit more again.

"You still havent answered the question" I said crossing my arms across my chest and I started to tap the heal of my black combat boots on the carpet.

They all got a but worried and sighed. When they did that I really thought they did something serious so I quickly looked around the room to see if there was any visable damage.

"We all tripped" Finny conculded as they all looked down. Wow these people were really clumbsy "Now was that hard to say?" I asked rolling my eyes and slowly un-folding my hands and striding past them.I swiftly made my way up the stairs.

"Get back to work!"I called to them as I made it to the top of the stairs and turned away from them and looked down the hall ways.I fixed up my bottons on my shirt and started to walk towards the study my young mistress and the young master Ciel Phnatomhive were in.

I really was wondering what I was going to find when I opened the door.

I opened the door just a faction and i was blinded from the new coming light for just a second. My eyes refocosed and then they widned, they were both kissing. They were both holding hands, ciels other hand on her cheek and my mistress other hand was on his cheek. They both had their eyes closed and they both seemed to be injoying it.

I stepped away of the door and quickly moved away. I covered my mouth , to hold back a laugh but then I had this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach about the two, both with contracts to demons, I didnt think there love would last long.

This feeling only happened when I knew something bad was going to happen to my young mistress, and the people surrounding her at the moment also.

They should have realised by now a realation ship wouldnt work out, even if it did it wouldnt last long. One of the would die before the other and then the other would, if they were lucky they would both die at the same time.

I really hated being able to understand such human consepts. I was born to a human family and actually grew up feeling everything a human would. I still carried that burden with me. It wasnt the best thing to feel feelings when you were a demon, you were killing all the time for got sakes.It nearly did drive me insane.

I growled quietly. Damn I hated acting like a guy! but I couldnt go agaisnt my masters orders, no matter what I wanted to do and that was the rules of our contract.

I check around if anyone was there and no one was. I smirked, me being a cat demon I had my abilities, it was really true about cat demons, we had 9 lives. It was the best!

I could do something stupid and get killed and I would wake an hour later and be alive and well. I hadnt wasted a life yet, I was proud of that. While I was thinking someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see who the person was how had distraacted me from my thoughs.

My eyes met a pair of firery ones and I sighed averting my eyes sraight away "What do you want Sebastain?" I asked as, even though i really didnt care about wha he had to say. But i did have to play fair, me being a 'polite' butler and all.

"I guess you say the two in the study? I noticed the door was opened the slighest" He smirked. I looked away. Damn I forgot to shut the door!

Now I was caught. I turned around th face him again.I had no idea what to expect from Sbeastian, only just meeting him he could be a kind demon, which I highly doubt, but that all lead to that he was evil. I really couldnt see him as a too evil of a demon.

"Yes and if I did?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes. I could admit, I think I was growing to like his firey eyes. Another sign that I still had my human feelings, as I was just only tinking about them not 5 minutes ago. I shrugged it off not caring if I was punished or not.

"No reason" He said as his hand snaked around my wrist and I held back the blush, another bad thing about dressing pretending to be a boy but being a girl, you still had the whole blush thingy.

"What are you doing?"I asked pulling my hand away, he pulling my glove away along as I pulled. I sighed, the black cat contract mark showing on my hand. It slightly glowed as he ran his long thin fingers over the middle of the mark.

"So you are a cat demon?" he asked handing me my white glove back , which I quickly slipped back over my hand hiding the contract mark once again from the human eye. "I am" was all I said as I walked past him and made my way to my new living quaters. I could feel his eyes follow me as I walked past him and I just knew he was smirking.

I had also picked up the habit of sleeping after staying around humans for so long, but I never really did it anymore becuase I was alwayd cleaning. I made sure the door was shut and locked and then went over to the full length mirror.

I gently un-did the buttons on my top shirt and placed that on the end of my bed.I then yankes my under shirt over my head and looked at my chest. I had th wrap my chest up so it didnt show my breats, and it was slipping like it always did.I had to keep on fixing it every 5 hours or so, and it held me back from many things.

I toke off the bandage and tighened it. I then got a brush and quietly brushed thrpught my short black hair. When I was finished I slipped both of the shirts over my head again and did them up, I had to get back to work or at least do something to keep me moving.

I shook my hands and they went over to the door, after putting all my things away again.

I un locked my door and opened it. I was surpised to see Sebastian standing at my door. it seemed like he was about to nock, I looked up to see who would step into the door.

"Sam , your mistress orders for you" Sebastian said as he stepped away from my door said. I gave a quick nod and then dashed past him again and I went straight back to the study.

I gently nocked this time and I hurd the young earl call come in. I stepped in and bowed "My lady need me?" I asked as I stood again.

Rose then looked over to me with a small smiled adn she slowly stood from her seat and turned to fully face me.She placed her hands in front of her and he eyes shimmered slightly. Some thing was going on that I had no idea about, adn I could tell.

"Sam I am giving you this choice, do you want to stay how you are now or change back to what you were before?" her question surpised me greatly.

I knew she was talking about the gender thing , but I no idea why she was asking my such a question. Did she change her mind and she wanted me to be a maid?

All types of thoughts came to my head, but the biggest was..

What do I choose?