the preperation

I am so so soryr that I havent updated this in months. SO I will update tomorrow twice, I hope that you like it, and if you have and comments on the sotry I would love to hear of what you think about it, Thank you again for reading this and liking.

PLEASE LIKE , COMMENT AND VOTE!!

It means alot to me , thank you~

~Author

_______________________________________________________

This time when the door opened it was only my mistress; the young lord was out of site. “The ball has been moved to tonight” She announced, and she seemed very happy about this, well my mistress was always one for huge balls and meeting new people, just one of the things that made her soul more interesting to watch and more wanted to be eaten. Now the thing I was dreading was closer than before.

Shit. Shit shit shit!

In my head I just couldn't stop cursing.

“And…. Come with me!’ She giggled grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the young master study. I closed the door for her and followed her down the hall way to the room she was staying in.

I opened the door for you and there was a black dress and some other little things laid out on the bed, wait my mistress never wore black, it wasn’t her she was white and black, that means….. “Im dressing you up Sam” She giggled softly and my eyes widened and I sighed closing the door so no one could see into the room or hear what we were talking about.

“Yes my lady” I abided with her wishes and undid my tie and started to pull off my butler tux to be left in undies and the piece of cloth that I was using to tie down my breasts.

She laughed and started to unravel the long piece of white cloth. I really couldn’t remember the last time I had this piece of cloth fully off; I had always kept in on if I showered just in case someone walked in. When she had it off she got out a corset and I softly groaned and she laughed.

The dress was knee high and had a black trim around it. The bottom just frilling out a bit but it still covered my. The curves of the dressed hugged to my corset an it was short sleaved with black ribbons on it .

The sleaved where just covering my shoulders and had small ribbons on it. It showed off my hug black boots that were knee high and the shoe lace went all the way to the top of my knees. You could call them combat boots I guess. And I had a black choker on with a ruby red rose on it.

“Always funny aren’t you Sam?” She smiled weakly putting the corset around my now small and womanly waist. She started to tighten it up, row by damn row. It was tighter then I remembered. Now I really missed being a boy! I mentally laughed at myself in my head, I really could be funny when I wanted to be. She finished and I was starting to look like a girl again.

You know my hair? Well I didn’t cut my long silky raven black hair, I knew my master might one day change her mind so I was able to put a special wig on. I slowly removed it and it then cascaded over my pale white shoulders. I smiled and looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my long beautiful locks of raven hair. It was as beautiful as I remembered it from three years ago.

“Your beautiful Sam or should I call you Anabell now?” She asked with a smile and I turned to look at the bed were the dress was lying. It was such a beautiful dress and it looked very expensive and looked to be made out of the finest material.

“Which ever you prefer mistress” I gave a quick bow and started to slip on the dress. It fit perfectly and Rose zipped the back up for me and I looked sat myself in the mirror again. I was magnificent, and yes I did have a big ego sometimes, and today I think was one of those days.

“Also about you becoming a maid, Anabell, I want you to be a maid and Butler at the same time, I was thinking it would spice up your life” She said with a small smirk, a glint of mischief showing in her green emerald eyes. I smirked back softly.

“And you know how to spice my life up my lady”.  I slipped my knee night boots on, I could easily do work in them and they were my favourite female shoes, I have wanted to wear them for a long time and I have never gotten the chance to do so.

“I will do as you have asked me. Now let’s get you dressed for the ball” I said with a smile “A proper lady must be dressed properly, and for the man she likes” I winked nudging her arm.

Blush slightly tinted her pale cheeks "You know Anabell your like a sister to me" She giggled taking my hand and smiling brightly. My mistress never really smiles at all, but when she smiled I always smile back.

"I am planning on serving you forever my mistress. Making the contract last until your very last day on earth so I can watch over you and keep you safe" I said giving her a warm hug. Well there goes my human feelings again, always getting in they was of my decisions, and this one was a very big one, it was the line between me getting what I was contracted for or waiting for it for the rest of my mistresses short life span.

"Thank you" She said in a very surprised voice and I smiled. I then got her dressed as quickly as I could and we both did each others make up. By this time at the night everyone of the guests was here and I was extra nervous as showing my face as a female not a male, it was too never racking with my human feelings in the mix.

What if people didn't like the way I looked? What if people despised me for my dissension to follow my mistresses orders? I was getting a big head ache just thinking up all different types of scenarios.

I heard the music downstairs and I now knew it was mine and my mistresses time to get down there and introduce ourselves. I held my breath as we both finished each other off and we left the room and I followed .

I stopped at the door to the stairs of the main room. She stepped out and the crowd applauded and I smiled weakly "Now presenting my faithful servant. Sam or rather Anabell" I stepped out of the door and stood at the top of the stairs and walked to the bottom. I could hear all the servants gasp.

I saw the looked on the young masters face and Sebastian . Ciel surprised but Sebastian had a small smug smirk on his lips. But I his eyes I could tell he was at least a bit surprised by my gender. Well this was going to open up a lot of questions for me and my mistress.