the one

Then we were both attacked by a huge mass of people wanting to know the truth, why did I keep my true gender a secret.

Well I really couldn't tell them the real reason, I would have to say what I was. So I told them my shortened version of what had happened and why I kept it a secret. I simply stated that my mistress wanted a butler more then she wanted a maid so I went along with it to prefill her wishes.

the crowd seemed moved by this, everyone but Ciel and Sebastian, they knew I didn't do it out of the bottom of my hear they knew what ever my master wanted I would do, one of the things of the contract that I made with her.

Why do these damn humans need to know why anyway? It really none of their business.

Not long after I told the story every one just went back to normal, talking about business and other things like their daily lives, really sometimes humans sicken me, they are so ignorant and stupid, well besides my mistress and maybe even the boy she was falling in love with at the moment.

As they all left me and my master I decided to stay to the side and watch what was going on. I wasn't too big on the whole being a girl thing, well you think I would be happy to be back to normal.. but being a boy has it perks and I did love using them to my advantage, being a girl meant I lost more power and it meant some people wouldn't take me seriously any more and that sucked!

I sighed softly as I saw mistress and Ciel, then a small blonde girl ran over and hugged him tightly, this really wasn't going to end well. She didn't know that Ciel was engaged and she is kissing him right in front of her.

I let it slip, if it got any worse I would come in but just now I should just let it slide. I moved closer to the snack bar, I was going to pick up a sliver tray and walk around and serve people food and make sure people were having fun, well that was the purpose of me being here as far as I knew, I didn't mind being a butler it didn't bother me one bit.

Just as I was about to pick up one of the platters of refreshments some one tapped me on the shoulder and I silently prayed it wasn't a particular demon. I turned to see the devil himself and I cursed over and over in my head, I didn't need this man making fun of me for me dissensions to follow my masters orders, it what I was meant to do if I wanted a meal. I really wanted to punch his small smug smirk off his face, it glared at me, just mocking me! I didn't want to talk to him but I couldn't just blow him off that wouldn't end too well.

"Could I have this dance" He asked , his voice didn't sound like his, it was soft and kind. He extended one of his gloved hands for me out to take. I knew it was just a joke for him to toy with women, well a human would fall for him in a hear beat. he was a good looking demon after all!

One more things I hated about male demons, they thought they could have any women they sat their eyes on.

I decided to give in anyway, might as well let him have his fun before I treaded all  over him. "Yes you may" I gently placed his hand in mine and a soft dancing melody started to play, I bet this dimwit did it on prepose. He gently pulled me onto the dance floor with the other dance partners.

Ok I could say that I was blushing the slightest, I could feel my cheeks just a bit heated, it was too embarrassing that I looked away but he tilted my chin up with his pointer finger and we looked at each other deeply in the eyes.

His hand laid firmly on my waist and my hand firmly sitting on his shoulder, our two free hands entwined as we slowly danced. We both gazed into each others eyes intently as we danced, I could say the least they were very beautiful compared to my normal green ones.

Maybe I was even growing feelings for this demon. Nah I know loved but this demon wouldn't love me back, just a normal female demon wouldn't satisfy his greedy nature, something that looked like a stripper probably would tickle his fancy. But who was I to know?

it was interesting being on the female side of the dance for once, always being dressed as a male meant that I had to act like one and I would have to dance with other females. I did like having control over the whole dance, just like any other demon would we just loved being the one in control. But this wasn't too bad , he was in control and I still was leading a bit I guess, it was very fun.

We kept in time and rhythm with the other dancers, just like a well oiled machine like some humans would say. There were still some people not dancing and they were watching and not really talking much, just in small whispers.

He twirled me around and I softly laughed and smiled as I was pulled into my original position, now I was showing weakness towards this demon, not the smartest thing to show. He could use that against me easily. He smirked slightly again and softly chuckled at my some what amusing act. I shot him a small glare and he just chuckled again.

Then I did something I wouldn't usually do, I softly laughed again. From where the both of us were standing we could both see our young masters dancing together, and I noticed the fuming blonde diva standing off to the side of the dance.

As the dance slowly came to a close everyone stopped and bowed and curtsied. So did me and Sebastian. I was about to say something to him as I herd a smacking noise and I quickly looked up to see were it had come from. I saw my mistress running quickly to me and I quickly hugged her to my chest.

I looked to see that blonde girl was locked lipped with Ciel and I nearly threw something at the two. He had just hurt my mistress and no one and I mean NO one gets away with hurting her. I was about to go over and smash that bloody divas soul from coming in-between the two of them, and they were having such a great time!

I saw the red mark on her cheek and my eyes widened as I glared over to the two of them. Sebastian was now standing over there with the both of them and he seemed to be scolding the two for causing a sense. All the people in the room were either looking at me and my mistress or to the other three across the room.

I quickly pulled her up bridal style, she was crying softly into my chest and she made sure she didn't make one sound as she did so. She could be so strong some times but when things happened like this she would always crumble under the pressure of it all, and I felt so sorry for her when she did.

"Shh its all going to be ok" I whispered to her as I walked out of the room before anything more could happen and before anyone started asking her questions and freaked her out more then she already was. I walked up the stairs and back down the corridor into her room.

I opened the door, stepped in and locked it behind me so no one could come in. I sat her down on the bed and she curled up and cried me. I put a hand on her head and stood slowly and went into the bathroom and got a small, damp towel and came back out again and gently put it to the wound on my masters cheek.

No I just wouldn't take her soul any more, she was like a sister to me and I was going to turn her into a demon so I could take care of her forever, and I would make it look like a complete accident. "Sorry mistress" I whispered and she nodded and I sat on the bed and she placed her hand in my lap and put her hand over mine which was holding the small towel onto her cheek. I smiled weakly and ran my hand slowly through her hair to comfort her.

I herd yelling from down stairs,  but it wasn't loud enough to reach my mistresses ears. I could hear Ciel yelling and he didn't sound the least bit happy. I slowly sat the young mistress up "miss allow me to take your dress off" I whispered as I slowly slid her dress off and un did her corset and slid a small night gown over her.

I also changed quickly and she rested her head in my lap again holding the small towel to her cheek by herself now. "Thank you" She said weakly, her tears had stopped but she was still sad. She closed her eyes and I tied my hair up and put it under the wig.

"May I know what happened mistress" I asked her kindly not wanting to hurt her anymore then she already was. She slowly raised her head and sat in my lap and she nodded "Yes it all started when......."