~Chapter 1~

PARIS POV
"PARIS!" Jc called from downstairs. I knew what he wanted I just didn't feel like leaving my warm bed. He screamed my name again and I stayed in bed, then I heard him running upstairs.
*Jc jumps on Paris' bed*
"Ugh Justin what do want?" I moaned. "Cmon it's Sunday today is our brother sister day." He whined. "Ok fine I'll get up." "Yay." Jc got up and danced around my room, I I got out of bed and started to ask my usual brother sister day questions."
Paris"Weather?"
Jc " Super hot."
Paris" destinations?"
Jc" beach, Panera, skatepark, back to the o2l house."
Paris" ok get out so I can get dressed."
Jc danced his way out of my room and I got dressed. I wore my high waisted shorts and a white tank top with converse and headed down stairs. I lived with the boys in the o2l house everyday was something new and everyday new drama started. When I got into kitchen Sam gave me a mean look, I guess he was still mad at me for what I did 2 months ago.
              ~flashback to 2 months ago~

Sam: " Paris I wanna be with you, but you know how your brother is I don't want him and me to be mad at each other if anything happens."

Paris" Sam please I need someone to love and to love me, I really like you I know I'm probably sounding desperate, but please he'll never know."

Sam" I'm sorry Paris."
*Paris kisses Sam passionately and Jc walks in*
Jc" what the hell is going on here."
Sam" Jc man I can explain..Paris kissed."
*Jc looks to Paris with the 'is that true' look*

Paris" no that's not true Sam, is just trying to get with me and I'm not letting him."
Sam" what the hell!"

Jc" Sam get the fuck away from my sister before I kick your ass."
Sam" what the hell Jc she's lying...so that's really how it's gonna be, your sister is the acting so desperate and now all of a sudden it's my fault..wow."
                           ~flashback end~
I felt so bad for doing that to my him. I don't know why I did it, I could've just told the truth to Jc, but he probably would've though I was a bad person. Now when ever I even try and talk to Sam he just mugs me then leaves the room, I understand I'm a bad person I mean who would wanna talk to me anyway.
Jc and I left and hung out the whole day, no matter how happy Jc made all I could think about was Sam and how bad I felt about the situation.