~Chapter 15~

JC POV
After a day of hanging out with friends I came back home and found Paris sleeping like an angel in my bed. I let her sleep there because I didn't wanna wake her so slept in her room, but before I did I made some food and went to the bathroom. While in the bathroom I noticed it smelled weird like throw up or something. I ignored it for now and went to bed in the morning there was more so I went to Paris.
Jc" hey um can I ask you something."

Paris" yeah what's up."

Jc" are..are you pregnant."

Paris" no well I don't know."

Jc" I want you to take the test."

Paris" ok well can you go buy me some."

Jc" can you come with me."

Paris" I guess fine."
We went to the store and bought 5 different tests, when we got home I took them and waited while waiting Ricky came over which was very unexpected.
Ricky" hey princess."

Paris" hey Ricky what are you doing here."

Ricky"  I was bored and I missed you a lot."
I heard my timer then ran to the bathroom and all 5 tests said positive. I couldn't believe it I was pregnant and it was Kian's baby what would Jc think and what would Ricky think. Could this ruin out relationship?
I can't hold secrets that well so I told him..everything and he was shocked, but he actually supported me a lot while Jc on the other hand was supportive but scared.
****Time skip to 4 months later****
It's been 4 months into pregnancy and I'm already showing. I've told Kian about me being pregnant and I know he wanted to be here but couldn't. I was going to have a boy and Ricky was more than excited for this.

Ricky" oh my gosh I can't believe in 5 more months were going to have a boy."

Paris" I know I'm excited too baby."

Jc" what shall we name him."

Paris" what about Justin?"

Ricky" aw that's cute."
We all hung out thinking of things for the baby and more names even though I would love to name him Justin.