~Chapter 8~

KIAN POV
I woke up got dressed and then went into Paris' room to see her still sleeping. I climbed into bed with her and kissed her neck and cheek to wake her up.
Kian" good morning princess."

Paris" Kian what are you doing in my room."

Kian" well I'm your boyfriend I'm allowed to come and see my baby whenever and I wanna take you to breakfast so get up."

Paris" can we have breakfast in bed."

Kian" I'm already dressed babe c'mon don't be lazy."
I playfully pushed her towards the edge of the bed and then finally she fell out of bed. She grunted as she stormed to the bathroom.
Kian" I love you too." I yelled after she left.
She came back with her black jeans and a burgundy tank top on with white converse.

Kian" you ready?"

Paris" I guess."

Kian" aw cmon give me some enthusiasm I'm taking you somewhere beautiful."

Paris" ugh yay."
We got in the car and drove to the beach where there was a beautiful little restaurant that she's never been to. When we got inside she freaked out.
Paris" oh my gosh Kian this is amazing."

Kian" I know."

Paris" I love you."

Kian" I love you too."
Paris kissed me and then we were seated outside with a incredible view of the sun and the waves. After breakfast we came back to the house and watched movies and cuddled. Paris started to fall asleep so I stayed up and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful and calm I loved the way she slept.
The next morning I woke up and Paris wasn't laying next to me, I got up and looked to see her outside by the pool reading a book on her phone and just chilling. I made breakfast then joined her and for the whole day we stayed outside and talked. I really loved how we bonded it was fun and sweet just like her.