~Chapter 19~

PARIS POV
I woke up early in the morning and got dressed in white pants and a black t-shirt and some black sneakers and headed out the door making sure that Jc didn't hear me. I got in the car and immediately Kian kissed me and I kissed back, what was I doing I have Ricky I have to not lead Kian on.
Paris" so where we going?"

Kian" old family restaurant called Nikko's."
(My fav restaurant personally)

Paris" oh cool."

We arrived at the restaurant and it was a cool place they really treated you like family. We are then walked over to 7/11 and got some snacks for later. Kian started to take me back home but I wanted to stop at this cliff and look at the beautiful sight then I got up and looked over the edge and Kian pulled me back quickly.

Kian" Paris! Are you crazy."

Paris" I wasn't going to fall or jump I always look over the edge of high buildings or cliffs I like to feel the rush that you get when you feel like you're gonna fall."

Kian" oh well we should get going before Jc wakes up."
I looked at the clock in the car and it was 11:00am luckily Jc doesn't wake up until 12:30pm. We were down the street when a fast car came and hit us. All I remember is seeing Kian upside down covered in blood, and a big piece of glass in my leg and another in my stomach then everything went black.