~Chapter 2~

JC POV
While out on our brother sister day I noticed that Paris looked sad. She would try and hide with a fake smile, but I always noticed it.
Jc" hey what's wrong little Paris."

Paris" nothing just bored and tired."

Jc" nah nah nah don't give me that same old excuse what's wrong I know you're sad I can feel it."

Paris" I..I keep thinking about Sam."
Jc" why what has he done now!"
Paris" nothing I I promise..."
*Paris starts to cry*
Jc" Paris tell me what's up, don't cry."
Paris" remember when you thought Sam kissed me and tried to get with me?"
Jc" yes of course."
Paris" I lied it was all me...I kissed him and was trying to get with him, I felt weak I needed someone to love and he was the one for me."

Jc" aw Paris why would you do that, look I forgive you but you need to go and apologize to Sam."
We went back to the house and saw Sam...but he was busy...with his girlfriend. I could tell Paris was mad because she probably still liked him a lot but I don't see why. Sam is a good guy but I feel Paris needs a man to love and take care of her not a boy.

Later I took Paris out to dinner since, I know she wasn't feeling real happy with life right now. She came down in her white and blue tea dress and blue heels. She looked amazing, Kian came from the kitchen and when he saw Paris his phone and sandwich both dropped from his hands as he stood in amazement.

Kian" Damn Jc you have one smoking hot sister."
Jc" dude you're such a perv." He laughed.
Kian" oh gosh if she wasn't your sister she would be mine right now."
Jc" would she?"

Paris" would I what?!"
Jc" Kian thinks you would be his girlfriend if you weren't my sister."
Paris" haha Kian you're funny."
Kian" ah shut up beautiful, you two have a fun night you deserve it."
*Kian kisses Paris' forehead then goes to the kitchen to make another sandwich*
PARIS POV
We headed out the door and once we opened the door, Sam was there looking as shocked as Kian was. I walked past him giving a smile and wink as he continued to stare. While we were driving Jc and I talked since there was traffic on the way to dinner.
Jc" so how does it feel to act like a girl for once?"

Paris" what do you mean?"

Jc" well you're wearing a dress and heels when usually you wear sweats and a t shirt that's too big for you. Your a tomb boy most of the time, but tonight you're acting all ladylike."

Paris" well people change and change is good right I mean I just wanted to look nice for tonight since I know it's a fancy restaurant."

Jc" ok Ms.Change well don't change to where you're not my little baby sister anymore."

Paris" I won't big brother I promise."
We got to dinner and it was amazing the food was great and the place was just as wonderful. Afterwards me and Jc walked on the beach and got some cheesecake to take home. I love my big brother he always makes me feel like I'm a princess. People say that we would make a cute couple if we weren't sibling and weirdly I believe that he's the best guy a girl could ever ask for.