~Chapter 9~

JC POV
The next morning I saw that Paris was on the couch sleeping peacefully. I really didn't like that she was going out with Kian, because he uses girls for sex then breaks their hearts and he can be a little abusive at times. This time I trust him though, but if he hurts my sister he knows that I will kill him.
I analyzed Paris as she was sleeping and saw a dark bruise on her leg. I didn't wanna wake her and worry her so I left it alone, I just know that Kian didn't hit her she must have fell or something. I went about my morning and did my normal routine then I saw Kian in the kitchen he smelled like beer and sex and he was sweating as if he just had sex.
He walked into the kitchen and made some food. I heard a creak from the stairs and out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl sneaking out of the house.
Jc" Kian!"

Kian" sup dude."

Jc" who was that girl coming out of your room."

Kian" my friend Daisy she helped me with a video today."

Jc" Kian I'm not dumb are you cheating on my sister already?"

Kian" no no I swear I'm not."

Jc" Kian don't lie to me."

Kian" I'm not dude I swear."
*Paris wakes up and walks over to Kian*
Paris" hey babe." She says while kissing him.

Kian" hey princess."

Jc" Paris do you know a girl named Daisy?"

Paris" no why."

Jc" because apparently that's Kian's friend who just snuck out the house at 8:00am and they had supposedly just filmed a video."

Paris" Kian...who is she?"

Kian" babe relax she's only a friend."

Paris" so you where no shirt around your friends who are girls."

Kian" yeah what's the problem."

Paris" Kian...I just can't right now tell me the truth please stop lying to me did you have sex with her?"
*Kian hold Paris' hands and looks her straight in the eye*
Kian" no I did not have sex with her I promise."

Paris" ok...ok I believe you just please tell me when you're going to have friends like that over."

Kian" ok."
Kian just looked my sister straight in the eye and lied to her face I wanted to beat the shit out of him for it, but I know that Paris would hate me forever if I did. I was so furious I needed to show Paris that Kian wasn't right for her and now I would do anything to get him away from her.