~Chapter 3~

PARIS POV
The next morning I woke up with a headache probably from all the cheesecake we ate last night. I got up and went to Jc's room only to see he was still knocked out sleeping. I went downstairs and saw Sam eating breakfast maybe this was finally my chance to apologize.
Paris" good morning Sam."

Sam" hi."

Paris" so I wanna talk to you about something important."

Sam" ok shoot."

Paris" Sam I am really really sorry for what I did to you months ago I know it was wrong and you didn't deserve that I told Jc what happened and he forgave me and I was wondering if you could too."

Sam" I don't know what you did was really cold hearted and wrong."

Paris" I know I just felt nervous and really scared but I'm so sorry."

Sam" I...I forgive you we could be friends."

Paris" thank you so much I promise I will never do that to you again."
*Paris gives Sam a tight hug*
Sam" so what you planning on doing today?"

Paris" I don't know maybe stay in and work on songs and stuff."

Sam" cool I might do the same just make some videos, last night you looked amazing by the way."

Paris" thanks."
I cooked breakfast for the boys and we all sat and ate together. It was nice to have everyone sit and eat together instead of going to our rooms and not speaking. I liked that we were a family in some way.
Later after breakfast I went to my room and got out my little piano and song book and started to work my on my new song 'I'm still trying' I've been working on it for 5 months now and I barely have anything. Kian came in minutes later and started to bother me again.
Kian" what cha doin lil fart."

Paris" working on my song lil butt."

Kian" cool can I hear it please."

Paris" it's not finished yet."

Kian" aw cmon just let me hear what you got so far Pari please don't make me wait."

Paris" ugh fine."
🎤" I'm still trying, to make you see that you are just hurting me, but you don't.

Can't you see that, I don't love you the way I did before. You say that you love me but boy I just saw you with that other girl.

You hugged and kissed her and said that you missed her but baby what about me. Am I just left alone in the dark trying to make you see...

I'm still trying to make you see that you are just hurting me. I don't love you the way I did before all of this is in the past now, we didn't last now....🎤
Kian" wow that was good."

Paris" thanks now get out."

Kian" Paris can I tell you something."

Paris" what is it."
Kian leaned in towards me and kissed me passionately, I was so into the moment that I kissed back and couldn't push away. I don't know why I was kissing him but it felt good to me. As soon as the kiss broke I hit him in the arm and smiled as I did.
Paris" why did you kiss me."
He didn't say anything he just got up and left my room, I stayed there with a big smile on my face not knowing what to do next.