~Chapter 13~

JC POV
After hours of sitting in that boring ass waiting room the doctor came and told me some news.

Doc" Mr.Caylen your sister Paris is doing ok now she had some bad cuts, bruises, and scars but she is going to be fine she'll need to stay in the hospital until tomorrow morning so we can do a couple more test and she also needs to go to the hospital therapist for a week."

Jc" wow thank you Doctor."
I went in and Paris was laying down on her bed, she looked terrified of everything like the devil had stared her straight in the face or something. I walked over to her and she started to smile.

Jc" hey lil Paris how you feeling?"

Paris" it still hurts but I'm ok...thank you so much Jc."

Jc" Hey that's what big brothers are for."

Paris" so where is he?"

Jc" Hey you don't need to worry about him ok not after what he did to you."

Paris" Jc he didn't mean it."

Jc" are you fucking serious, you could have died Paris.. You're staying with me in my new apartment and I don't want you around him please just do that for me."

Paris" ok ok fine..but when do I get out of here."

Jc" tomorrow morning, I'm gonna go and start to move your things ok."

Paris" ok."
I kissed her head then left and went back to the big house. The door was unlocked and so I was already suspicious. I saw Kian in Paris' room and I got mad again.

Jc" what the fuck are you doing here."

Kian" I'm just cleaning up Jc look I'm sorry for what I did to Paris I just get a little aggressive sometimes, but I promise it will never happen again."

Jc" yeah you're right it's never gonna happen again cause you're never gonna see her again, Paris and I are moving out of the O2L house."

Kian" Jc please I love her."

Jc" that's funny cause you said that to all of your past girlfriends after they left you then you...killed them and I'm not about to let you kill my sister."

Kian" Jc I would never."
I started to pack Paris' stuff into suitcases and put them in my car I had packed everything in her that she needed, then went to do my room. Kian tried to talked to me more but I ignored him, at this point I hated the son of a bitch I wanted him to die but I kept all that rage inside. After packing everything I took back to my apartment and unpacked. I set everything up for Paris for when she got home in the morning. Luckily the apartment had 3 room so we had a lot of space I worked hard until 4 in the morning then I had fell asleep.