~Chapter 14~

PARIS POV
It was 10:00am and Jc was late for picking me up I called him for the 10th time and he had finally answered.
Jc" hello."

Paris" Jc dude you're suppose to be picking me up."

Jc" oh shit I'm sorry I'm coming right now."
I hung up and waited in my room for Jc, a few minutes later someone unexpected came into my room it was Kian.
Paris" what do you want please just don't hurt me."

Kian" I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanted to see you one last time before Jc takes you away from me."
He walked closer to me and I got scared, he leaned in and kissed me and I felt all the sparks from out first kiss coming back. I didn't want to break the kiss, but I had to because I knew what I was doing was wrong.
Paris" Kian..you need to go."

Kian" ok but I love you Paris and I'm so so sorry."

Paris" I love...bye Kian"
He left and I sat there feeling stupidly in love again. Jc came soon after and took me to his new apartment it looked amazing everything was perfect and he made my room look great. Later after I settled in a bit Jc cooked dinner which amazed me because I haven't seen him actually cook in years. Dinner was great we watched movies and I then got a text from Kian I ignored it until he called me then Jc got involved.
Jc" block his number."

Paris" Jc I'll just not answer it."

Jc" either you block it or I will, I'm just trying to keep you safe."

Paris" I know Kian abused me and all but why are you freaking out so much I'm safe now aren't I?"

Jc" Paris I didn't wanna tell you this but Kian has done this to past girlfriends he abused them, then when they left him he stalked them and then killed them and made me bury them out in the woods..and I don't wanna have to bury my sister next."

Paris" wow..ok."
I blocked his number and then went to bed, I had a nightmare about Kian killing me. I woke up screaming and Jc bursted  though my door holding a gun.
Paris" what the fuck are you doing with that?"

Jc" I thought someone had broke in."

Paris" I just had a bad dream."

Jc" oh well you're ok."

Paris" yeah now you go and out that somewhere hidden."

Jc" fine."
I stayed up for the rest of the night and in the morning I had texted Ricky. We had been 'talking' for the past week now and hopefully soon we could make it official. I went about my morning as usual, but this time instead of going somewhere with Jc I stayed home I felt scared to go out for some reason so for the rest of the day I stayed in and watched movies.