~Chapter 10~

PARIS POV
After the little problem yesterday I was now curious about who Kian had over. In my mind I didn't wanna question him about it but I gave in anyway. I went to his room and saw that he was just watching tv so I sat next to him.
Paris" so babe who was that girl you had over."

Kian" just my friend why?"

Paris" no reason, how long have you known her."

Kian" 5 months now."

Paris" oh cool cool, what video did you guys do together cause it's not on your channel and she doesn't even have a YouTube account."

Kian" babe chill out."

Paris" no I'm not gonna chill out who is she Kian"

Kian" she's just a friend ok I'm tired of you fucking questioning me."

Paris" ugh whatever fuck you."

Kian" what did you fucking say?"

Paris" I said fuck you."
Kian got up and came over to me and slapped me to the floor, I got up and noticed I was bleeding I was in so much shock.
Paris" K...Kian."

Kian" now listen you're not gonna keep questioning me about who I bring in and out of this house she's just a friend and nothing more, if you dare ask me anymore questions about her I'll do more than just slap you across you pretty little face...now give me and hug and kiss  and go make me some food..please."
I did as he said and went downstairs to the kitchen I stood there for a second just paralyzed and in shock, I didn't know Kian was so abusive. I really don't like this side of him I feel scared and worried that he might do something more dangerous. I felt I couldn't tell Jc or he would go nuts, I guess this was another secret I had to keep to myself.