~Chapter 17~

RICKY POV
I left after Kian because I just couldn't stand the tension in the room, she kissed him right in front of me like I wasn't even there. I could tell Paris didn't know what to say or even how to act she was stiff as I walked past her I drove home and didn't text anyone.
PARIS POV
I stood there shocked of what I just did, Jc looked at me disappointed and disgusted. I started to cry as I went into the bathroom and got out my razor again I cut too hard and everything went black. I woke up in the hospital and I was in pain, I looked over and saw Jc and Ricky asleep in their chairs.

Paris" Jc."

Jc" huh oh Paris you're awake!... How you feeling?"

Paris" it hurts."

Jc" I'll call a nurse in."
The nurse and Doctor soon came and they had sad looks on their faces. They told Jc and Ricky something and it made them start to tear up no one told me what was wrong though. Kian came later and just like Ricky and Jc he started to cry too.
Paris" can someone please tell me what happened."

Kian" Paris you...you lost the baby."

Paris" wh..what really."

Kian" you cut so deep and lost so much blood that you just lost it."

Paris" wow."
I started to ball out crying what have I done I ruined my own life I killed my baby. I felt terrible I rather be dead than have my baby dead. Right now all I felt was depression I had gone fully into a depression mode and there was no chance that I would come out of it easily.