~Chapter 20~

JC POV
I woke up and noticed that Paris was completely gone. I called multiple times but no answer I thought maybe she was out with Ricky so I called him instead.
Jc" Hey Rick is Paris with you?"

Ricky" nope why?"

Jc" cause she's not home and I've called her so many times but no answer."

Ricky" oh well she's probably out enjoying herself she'll be back."
I ate breakfast and worked on some stuff around the house then I sat down and watched tv the news was on and someone had gotten into a huge car wreck. Looking at the area it was actually way down the street from my place. They didn't show who got hurt or even say the names after watching that I turned the channel to my favorite show 'Rin and Stimpy'. I took a nap then got a call from Sam he sounded scared.
Sam" JC OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jc" I'm at my place calm down what's wrong."

Sam" IT'S PARIS AND KIAN THEY WERE IN A CAR WRECK."

Jc" I'm on my way."
I hung up the phone and rushed out the door, while driving I thought about the news story and how the car did look exactly like Kian's. I was sad and pissed at the same time, I got to the hospital and I saw Sam and Ricky both in the waiting room crying.
Jc" where is she?"
*Sam points to Paris' room.*
I walked in and saw her laying in the bed she looked so hurt and I started to cry. I held her hand and tried my hardest to stay strong. The doctor soon came in and told me the news.
Dr" Mr.Caylen I'm sorry to say that your sister won't make it, the glass destroyed most of her insides and she doesn't have long until she passes, although your friend Kian is doing fine and will be out soon he only hurt his head and broke his arm."

Jc" thank you Doctor."
Once he said Kian my mind went into total dark mode. I wanted to kill Kian right now, but I had to focus on my sister for the moment because soon I would be losing her.

Jc" Paris I don't know if you can hear me, but I love you baby sis and I'll never stop you have taught me so much over the many years and I'll never forget that. I just love you with all my heart and soul and I'll miss you so much."

Paris" Jc I love you too take care of Justin for me?"

Jc" what...what do you mean?"
Her eyes closed and she died with a smile on her face. Her smile made me smile but I was still a little confused on what she meant by ' take care of Justin for me' who was Justin other than me? I let those thoughts go and continued to hold her hand for hours until Sam came and got me.

Sam" Jc cmon man it's time to go."

Jc" I wanna stay."

Sam" Jc I know it's sad she's gone, but don't do this to yourself."

Jc" ok ok I'm coming."
I got up and removed the white sheet from her face and kissed her head one more time.
Jc" I can't wait till I see you again, watch over us lil angel."

I felt a sweet breeze come through the room and I smiled a little knowing it was probably her. We started to walk out the hospital when we passed my Kian's room and that's when all the rage came out of me. I stormed in and punched him to the floor, I started to beat him and at this point I wanted to kill him.
Jc" YOU BITCH SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU I KNEW YOU WOULD KILL HER SOMEHOW."

No one stopped me not even the doctor or nurses. Almost everyone knew about Kian and his abuse to women he was a monster. I got a little tired after beating him so much that I got up off him, kicked him in the stomach one last time then left. I knuckles were bloody and I had a migraine. Sam drove me home and I settled down and chilled out for a while then I started to go into depression which was going to take a lot of time for me to come out of.

Hello guys so I know this was a sad chapter 😢 Paris has died and everyone is really sad about it.

Now I know what you're thinking "who was she talking about when she said 'take care of Justin.'" Don't worry that question will be answered in the next chapter which is sadly the last chapter of the book... More surprises are coming though 😏😇
Love you guys so much see you in the next chapter💕💕💖💖
#Staycloudy