~Chapter 4~

KIAN POV
I couldn't believe I just kissed my best friends sister. Why did I do that, I mean I like her but that's not the way I wanted to tell her. I just wanted to come out and tell her not smash my lips onto hers. I saw Jc while going to my room and I though ' how would I explain this to him!'
Jc" hey Kian you ok?"

Kian" yeah just fine, just gonna take Hazel on a walk."

Jc" oh ok do you know where Paris is."

Kian" nope no idea."
I grabbed Hazel and quickly walked out the door, I could tell he would beat my ass if he found out I was trying to get at his sister that would be breaking the bro code which I would never do. I couldn't resist Paris though, she was so beautiful and talented I just want her so badly.
Later after the walk I came and Paris was there in the kitchen still with a big smile on her face from when we kissed. Jc was behind her looking normal. I walked to the living room with my head down trying not to be noticed, but Paris had to come up to me.
Paris" hey you wanna come hang out with us at the beach later."

Kian" uh sure."

Paris" ok."
*Paris kisses Kian's cheek.*
I blushed when she missed my cheek, what was going on did she like me back? Does she feel the same way? All these thoughts were in my head and I wanted get them out so badly. Then my other thoughts came to mind. What would Jc think? Would we still be friends? Ugh why does everything have to have a bad effect.
***time skip to later***
We went to the beach and made a bonfire. Paris sat by me and laid her head on my shoulder. She was so cute I just wanted to kiss her again so badly. While sitting around just talking Connor and Ricky joked around saying " oh look at the cute couple." Paris and I laughed and played it off as we didn't have feelings.
Before we left I helped Paris pack some more things into the truck while the others were already in the car.
Paris" So um Kian you never did tell me why you kissed me?"

Kian" honestly it was because I like you...a lot."

Paris" I like you too."

Kian" I really would ask you out but it would kind of be against the bro code to go out with my best friends sister."

Paris" really."

Kian" yeah I mean I would have to ask Jc's permission."

Paris" ok then...cmon lets go home."
*Paris kisses Kian*
We got home and before I could ask Jc he was knocked out sleep. I went to my room and thought about Paris then like Jc I was knocked out.