~Chapter 5~

KIAN POV
I woke up so refreshed and happy. As soon as I got out of bed I went to Jc's room luckily he wasn't busy.
Kian" hey dude!"

Jc" hey Kian why you so jumpy happy."

Kian" cause uh I wanna ask you something."

Jc" sure what's up."

Kian" may I have your permission to go out with Paris."

Jc" what!"

Kian" I wanna..."

Jc" I heard you the first time I'm just shocked...dude no."

Kian" but why I love her and I wanna make her happy."

Jc" hell no Kian I know you I know how many girlfriends you've gone through you're not about to break my sisters heart."

Kian" I won't I promise please Jc I love her so much."

Jc" I know we're friends but hell no never."

Kian" oh yes I will."
I stormed out of the room and went to look for Paris. I saw her by the pool talking to Ricky, I could tell Jc was following me trying to stop me.
Kian" Paris!"

Paris" hey Kian what's..."
I grabbed her and kissed her passionately, I loved her lips so much and her. She was perfect for me and I wasn't gonna let anyone not anyone, not even Jc keep me away from her.
Kian" I love you Paris and I want you to be mine."

Jc" Paris get over here! Now."

Paris" wait! Kian I love you too but we can't..."

Kian" I love you so much I'll give my all to you."

*Jc runs up and punches Kian into the pool then jumps in and starts to beat him up. Ricky takes Paris inside and comforts her and tried to make her calm down*
Paris" JC STOP PLEASE."

PARIS POV
Jc continued to punch Kian all I could see was the bloody pool and Kian on the ground. I must have passed out from shock because everything went black and I woke up in Jc's room. My head hurt and I felt as if I could barely move. I tried to get up and as a result I fell on the floor, I tried again to get up and succeeded. I walked downstairs and saw Jc on the couch watching tv.
Jc" hey Paris."

Paris" where's Kian?"

Jc" don't worry about him."

Paris" Jc where is he."

Jc" what did I just say."

Paris" I don't give a fuck what you said, where is Kian Lawley."

Jc" look Paris you don't need to be worried about him I don't want you talking to him or even around him ok, trust me he's not good for you."

Paris" how would you know what's good for me? You took away the one person who actually made me happy and feel special, oh my gosh I HATE YOU, your not my brother, you're not my friend YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME."

Jc"FINE...THEN LEAVE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT YOU."
I got on some clothes and left I took my car and went looking for Kian, I called but he never answered my calls. So I called Sam to see if he knew.

Paris" hey Sam."

Sam" hey lil princess what's up."

Paris" have you seen Kian I really need to talk to him."

Sam" yeah he's right here with me we just got back to the o2l house."

Paris" ok I'm coming."
I drove as fast as I could to get back home and I rushed inside.
Paris" Kian!"
*Kian rushes upstairs to his room*
I ran after him until he closed the door in my face. I banged on the door until I got tired.
Kian" Paris go away I'm not good for you."

Paris" I don't care what Jc says I love you Kian."
He didn't say anything after that and he wouldn't open the door. I sat outside his door all night until he would have to open it and talk to me. I loved Kian and I didn't want anyone to get in the way of our love.