~Chapter 18~

JC POV
I took Paris back home after 2 days of her being in the hospital and gave her a little surprise welcome home party with me Ricky, Sam, and Kian. When she walked in I could tell she was putting on a fake smile she wasn't happy at all and I could understand why. If that was me and I lost a baby I would be the saddest person in the world.
Jc" hey Paris can you come here for a minute."

Paris"what's up Justin."

Jc" ok firstly why do you call me Justin sometimes."

Paris" I don't know maybe because that's your legal name and I like it."

Jc" ok fine and secondly I know you're trying to be happy for everyone but I know you're not I don't know what it's like losing a baby but I do know what it's like losing something you love..."

Paris" Jc I'm..im ok I promise."

Jc" I'm your big brother I know you're not and its ok."

Paris" I'm gonna go to my room for a while."
She left and I went back to the boys and we all talked and I actually felt Kian becoming more of an acquaintance to me. I was still upset at what he did but more pissed off at what he did to those girls in the past I wanted to turn him in but I was scared to, what if he gets out kills Paris, he says he would never but I don't trust that.
KIAN POV
During the party I noticed that Paris went to her room and was crying. I wanted to go and see her but I know Jc wouldn't let me she probably wanted to be alone anyway. I continued on with our conversation and it was cool. Soon I left and while driving I got a text from Paris.

Paris" hey are you home?"

Kian" almost why what's up."

Paris" I just feel lonely and need someone to talk to, Ricky is sleeping and Jc is busy."

Kian" oh well I'm pulling into my driveway so what do you wanna talk about."

Paris" I don't know how have you been."

Kian" I've missed you a lot."

Paris" same."

Kian" hey how about I take you out to breakfast tomorrow."

Paris" I don't know Jc might not let me go."

Kian" how bout you sneak out early in the morning and I'll pick you up cmon Paris in just trying to make you happy again."

Paris" ok ok I'll be out at 8:00am."

Kian" ok well I gotta make dinner I'll text you in the morning."

Paris"ok bye."

Kian" bye."
I cooked dinner, took a shower then went to bed I laid awake for a while thinking of Paris I know she had Ricky but I still wanted her back to make things right maybe I could do that tomorrow.