~Chapter 6~

KIAN POV
The next morning I woke up in a puddle of my own tears. I opened the door to go to the bathroom and I tripped over Paris' body. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. Once I put her down and tried to leave she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
Paris" Kian I love you."

Kian" I love you too, but I just can't be around you."

Paris" please Kian I wanna be with you."

Kian" ok...but we gotta keep it a secret."

Paris" ok I won't tell anyone I promise."
I kissed her and I felt so happy again. I left her room and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I saw Jc there and I immediately got a little scared, he came towards me and I wanted to say something, but I couldn't because I knew he wouldn't respond.
Jc" Kian look I wanted to..."
*Kian flinches*
Jc" Kian I'm sorry I beat you up I know that..."

Kian" it's...its fine Jc it's fine were cool."

Jc" are you sure you seem scared."

Kian" I'm ok I'm just gonna eat in my room."
I quickly got my food and went to my room, honestly Jc kind of scared me when we fought I saw rage in his eyes and now I feel I can't really be around him anymore.
Later Paris and I snuck out and went to Panera, but we saw Connor there of course he came up to us and asked questions because we were holding hands and I kissed her.
Connor" so I'm guessing you guys are dating and keeping it a secret."

Paris" my exact words."

Connor" you do know that's not gonna work right, Paris, Jc could smell him on you and you know how you get when you get a boyfriend you get happy too much."

Paris" I know, but I'll hide it Connor please don't say anything."

Connor" I won't now you two love birds have fun and get back to the house before he notices."
Connor left and we stayed and ate. Paris was so beautiful I couldn't help but stare. Her brown eyes that matched her hair color was perfect. I just wanted her all to myself forever but I knew tat couldn't happen. When we got back to the house we had to sneak past Jc to make it seem like we weren't together and Connor helped by distracting him. We kissed and went our separate ways. Honestly I didn't like the fact that we hid our love I wanted people to know I didn't care.
I made a video titled 'My girlfriend❤️' it was just me sitting there talking about how amazing and beautiful Paris was. After I posted it the comments went crazy over us they loved it. I knew that soon Jc would see it but for now I didn't care at all.