5 (mature)

January 15
9:20 p.m
*Jason*

"Stop," she giggles when I pull her down over me and hold her so she can't get up, "Jason! Stop," she continues to laugh.

"Make me," I whisper seductively in her ear. We haven't had sex in four days and I'm craving it.

"Stop!" She laughs and rolls over to her side of the bed.

I roll over on top of her and hold her arms over her head on the pillows. I lean down and place my lips upon hers. She spreads her legs allowing me to lie down instead of having to hold all of my weight.

"Jason," she breaths heavily as she backs away from our kiss.

"Hmm..." I mumble as I go for another kiss.

"No - Jason," she hold me back causing me to open my eyes and look at her with a questioning look.

"What is it, baby?"

"I - I think I just heard Audrey cry...let me go check on her."

"Baby, Emily, she didn't cry. What's wrong?" I questioned and cupped her cheek with my hand to get her to look at me.

"I just..."

"Everything has been fine between us. We've been having sex non stop. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong I just don't want to have sex!"

"Is that why you've been denying me for four days now?"

"No," she shakes her head, "I love you, Jason. I do but I'm not comfortable with myself right now."

"You know that I think you are the most beautiful woman alive."

"It's not that..."

"Then what is it?" My voice is gentle as I try to talk her into letting me in.

She doesn't answer and I hold out my hand, "show me your wrists' Emily."

"What?! No! Jason...please just leave me alone. I don't want to have sex!"

I grab her wrist and roll the arm of her sweatshirt up and sigh as tears spring my eyes, "why?!"

"Because I had no other choice! You act like I deserve you and the you deserve me when in reality all I'm gonna do is cause you more trouble! I still need help and us being together won't help!"

"Then I'll get us help - you help."

"No. Jason, I'm not doing anything. I want to do it on my own."

"This," I point to her cuts, "isn't on your own."

"Jason..." She finally let's herself cry.

"Let me love you. Let me show you how much I love you so you never do this again," I kiss her tears away.

She hesitantly nods and we slowly undress each other, just taking our time.

I enter her slowly and cup her cheek with my hand, "look at me Em," I say softly and smile when she looks in my eyes.

I slowly start to thrust and watch as her caramel eyes flutter in the darkness.

"I love you," I whisper and catch her lips with mine. I pull her lip with me when I pull back and watch as it snaps back in place.

"I love you too," she moans and wraps her arms around my neck to hold me closer.

I straighten my arms and lie my palms flat on the mattress and hold my self up over her. I wanted to see her every reaction. Her every move.