17 (mature)

November 19
9:21 p.m.
*Emily*

"So what kind of things is Audrey interested in," I ask as Jason as we lie in bed cuddled up to eachother.

"Well..." He trails off and continues scratching my back, "her personality is fun and out going. She always talked to the nurses and made herself at home. She's not shy and she'll let you know when she isn't comfortable or when you are doing something wrong. She is like you - looks like you and acts like me. She loves singing and sports. Everyday at the hospital all of us ended up watching Frozen at least twice a day. She was obsessed - she still is."

"I missed her growing up," I mumbled into his chest, "I didn't get to watch her hold her first bottle, laugh or smile for the first time, take her first steps, say her first word. It's...heartbreaking."

"It's okay baby. It's not your fault."

"I know that but...she's my daughter."

"I know," he sighs and moves his fingernails along my back, "but she loves you and knows exactly who you are."

"I know. Yesterday i was watching a movie with them and she was cuddled up to me and talking to me like she's known me her whole life."

"'Cause she has. You just haven't known her for her whole life."

"I know," I sigh and rest my chin on his shoulder, looking up at him, " I love you."

"I love you more," he smiles a toothless smile and kisses my nose.

"Keep scratching my back," I kiss his neck.

"I will baby."

"Your nails feel good."

"Mm do they?"

"Mm."

"You know what else feels good?" He questions.

"Hmm?"

"DEEZE NUTS! Ha! Got emmmm!"

"Shut up," I laugh and slap his chest.

"I've heard that you've been messing around with bofa," he says in my ear and my eye brows furrow.

"What?"

"Bofa deeze nuts!"

"Oh - my - gosh stop it!"

"I'm sorry! I feel like joking around at the moment!"

"Well..." I snuggle back up to him.

"What? You don't like corny jokes?"

"Nuh-uh," I shake my head.

"But didn't you fuck Damien?"

"Stop telling jokesssssss," I whine and make him continue scratching my back.

"You have to admit that, that was a pretty good joke!"

"Yeah, it was pretty good," I peck his lips and rest my forehead against his.

"Wanna have sex?" He all of the sudden questions.

"Mm let me think about it - no."

"What? Whyyyyyy? That's not fair!" He stops scratching my back an crosses his arms all while pouting.

"No! I'm sorry please stop pouting and scratch my back!"

"No!" He yells like a little baby.

"You're a baby," I laugh and straddle him, "please scratch my back."

"No..." He stares up at me.

I put my hands on his chest and my eyes widen, "you've gotten so buff."

"I have. Does it make you horny?" He whispers and smirks when I gasp.

"No I'm just saying."

He rolls us over and keeps his arms around my waist, "god I miss our sex so much baby," he whines.

"Me too," I whisper with a gulp.

"Then why won't you just give in?"

"'Cause I feel like it's going to hurt my body," I whisper and look away from him.

"Baby look at me," I do, "you know I'll be gentle. Please..."

I stare at him and watch as his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes, "okay."

-
"Are you ready?" He whispers as his naked body hovers over my naked body.

"Mm," I nod and watch as he puts the tip of his dick at my entrance.

He pushes his hips forward and slowly enters me. I can't believe he hasn't had sex in two years. Just goes to show you how much he really loves me.

"Oh shit baby....fuckkkkkk," he whispers in the lowest voice possible, causing me to barely hear him.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" His voice is shaky.

"Mm-mm," I hum out and throw my head back on the pillows while I remain on my elbows.

"Arch your back a little bit so I can go deeper," I hear a deep whisper by my ear.

I do a he said and moan out when he slides past all of the good parts in my body. This feels fucking amazing.

"Faster," I whisper breathlessly and pick my head back up to see what he's doing. He was watching his dick go in an out of me.

I watch also and it makes the pleasure even better. I almost forgot how amazing this feels.

"I don't wanna hurt you," he mumbles and looks up at my face.

I brush my hair out of my eyes stare into his eyes, "you're not going to hurt me. This feels amazing baby. Please go faster."

"Okay," he smiles slightly and picks up his pace causing a slapping sound to echo throughout the room.

"Uh...shi-jason! Ugh.....fuck!" I moan out and fall all the way onto my back - my elbows giving out.

"Yeah baby. Am I making you feel good?" He grabs my thigh and holds it around his waist.

"So good Jason!"

"Call me daddy," he moans out and rests his head on my shoulder, "fuck!"

"Oh daddy. Yesssss...shi-shit!"

"Cum baby."

"I'm cumming!" I cry out and squeeze my eyes shut, "shit I came."

"Me too baby....me too," he breaths heavily and let's his body collapse onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I run my fingers through his hair while hugging him to me, "I love you so much. So much baby."

"I love you too," he whispers and kisses my lips.