Tyler (mature)

I let out the biggest breath before rolling off of Taylor and bringing the covers up over our naked bodies.

"I love you baby," I smile and pulled her into my side. Taylor being five months pregnant made her extremely horny, so she decided to wake me up at three in the morning to give her a quick fuck.

"I love you too," she huffs into my chest; still out of breath, "so much."

"I know, baby. I don't doubt it for a second."

"You're gonna have a little daughter," she smiled and began scratching my belly. She is so used to scratching Mason's back that she's doing it now.

Not that I mind...it feels good and I'm about to go back to sleep.

"I know," I sigh with a slight smile, "it's gonna be awesome."

"I know...but I'm defiantly not ready to give birth again," she smiles and shakes her head.

"I know. The first one was hard for you - for us - but hey," I turn towards her with a comforting smile, "my mom had trouble with every single birth so you can talk to her. You know that, right? She's your mother in law and she loves you..so much baby."

"I know," she smiles positively at me, "we'll get through it together."

"She's gonna be beautiful just like you," I smile and watch as she blushes and snuggles deeper into my chest.

"Stop," she mutters."

"No," I shake my head, "I love you too much."

"Was Mason calling for me?" She tries to get up.

"Hold up," I grab her arm and gently pull her towards me back on the bed, "no one called for you."

"But-"

"Shh..." I smile and peck her lips, "shut up and enjoy the compliments."

"Okay.."

The next morning we had a family breakfast that Taylor made and took Mason over to our parents house to visit.

"Audwey," Mason yelled when we walked in the front door of my parents house to see Audrey and Mathew sitting on the couch watching a movie on Netflix.

"Hey guys," Taylor smiles and took Mason's shoes off of him and let him wonder the house.

I went and found my dad before having a decent conversation with him.

"Kyler said he'd be over today but he's been having trouble keeping up with everything. When he picked the kids up yesterday, he looked very stressed. I'm kinda worried, I know how having to keep up with three kids works."

"Yeah," I sigh and sip my water, "I bet it's hard but...he's always determined."

"Yeah," we both smirk.

"God," my dad shook his head, "I can't get over how much all three of you guys look like me. It's like looking at me at different age periods."

"I know," I scoff, "I've seen pictures."

We both laughed and we wrapped Mason back up and drove home. Taylor and I like to be by ourselves so we visit my dad and mom for about an hour then go home. It's weird but it's our lifestyle.

--
I answered my phone with a smile and started speaking, "hey baby? What's up?" I spoke to Taylor.

She sobbed causing me to instantly go into panic mode, "you need to come home now! Our nurse and doctors here...Tyler I'm in labor."

"Okay...baby! Baby I'm on my - I'm on my way okay? I'll be there soon I love you!"

"I love you too," I heard her say before the line went dead.