16

November 15
12:21 p.m
*jason*

"Okay," Dr. Palmer walked in with Emily's release papers, "physical therapy for a week has helped just a little so we will he releasing you."

He talked to us about everything and soon I was pulling into my moms drive way where I lived now. Like I said, I couldn't keep the house.

"Why are we here?" Emily asked as she scanned the front of the house.

"Because I lost the house last year after I wasn't able to keep up with the payments."

"I'm sorry," she looks away and fiddles with her fingers.

"Hey," I grab her chin with my fingers, "it's not your fault, okay? I don't want you blaming yourself. I love you."

"I love you too."

We exited the car and I carried all of her bags into the house and up to our room before finding her standing in the doorway of the bathroom, "what're you doing baby?"

"Uhm," she jumps a little startled, "I-I was just....I haven't had a shower in two years."

"I washed you every night."

"My hair...though," she looks so insecure.

"Do you...want me to give you a bath?"

"Will you take one with me?" She walked into the bathroom and turned the lights on.

"Yeah...sure-of course."

She's so vulnerable that it hurts. I don't want her to feel like she can't talk to me. I watch as she slowly sits down at the best pace she can. She has only learned how to feed, drink and walk so far. She is slow at sitting down an bending over which is fine. I'm here for her. She also still wobbles a little when she walks. Her muscles and bones are just very weak.

I run the bath water and peeled my shirt off of my body. I let my sweats slide down my legs and I kicked my socks off. I walked towards Emily with just my underwear covering my body.

"Want some help?"

She kept her head down, looking towards the water filling the tub up. She was only wearing one of my white shirts. She slowly nods her head and lifts her arms as high as she could due to her body not being fully right.

I grabbed the bottom of the shirt and lifted it over her head. She had no bra on and just a plain black pair of underwear. I pulled them down her legs and pulled mine off. She seems so insecure.

"It's okay baby," I barely whisper. I grab her hand and walk her to the bathtub. When we reach it, I put my hand on the back of her thigh and help her step over the edge. She holds onto me tightly as I slowly lower her into the water. I step in and sit across from her before kissing her forehead and leaning back against the wall of the tub.

"Will you wash my hair for me?"

"Of coarse baby," I smile and start doing as she wishes.

She turned around and tipped her head back, waiting for me to soap up the shampoo and slap it into her hair.

I saw her smile as I ran my fingertips over her scalp; massaging it.

"I love you," I breathed and kissed her neck right under her ear lobe.

"I love you too."

"Good. 'Cause I ain't ever lettin' you go baby," I washed her hair out and put done conditioner in it.

--
The Next Day; November 16
1:14 p.m
*Emily*

I stretched my arm out, reaching for Jason but it only hit an empty space. I turned my head and saw that the kids bed on the floor was also empty.

I can't believe Audrey is two. I missed two years of her life - I'm surprised she even knows who I am. Jason said that they basically lived in my hospital room so I guess she grew into it. And Jason is on medication for his back. That's my fault. If I wasn't in a coma them he wouldn't have developed back problems. We also wouldn't have lost our house.

Our beautiful house...

Jason also explained to me that he passed the gang on to Ryan. Maybe that's what I'll do today; call Ryan and catch up. Of coarse I can't go and do things outside of the house but...this is so hard.

I wipe my eyes, not even knowing that I was crying.

I try to get up but lie back down when I barely sit up. Ugh. What and how do I call Jason up here?

"Jason!"

Not even a minute later, he appeared at my side and smiled down at me. He was only wearing a pair of white basketball shorts and black ankle socks. My sexy man.

"I need help getting up," I muttered in a raspy morning voice.

"Sure," he smiled and kisses my forehead before speaking again, "give me my morning kiss now."

"No," I shake my head and hold him back, "morning breath."

"I don't care baby. I shaved your vagina and legs for two years. Morning breath isn't going to hurt me."

His lips find mine and I moan. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him a little closer.

"God baby. Stop...we have to-we have to stop."

"What? Why?"

"'Cause...I haven't-god, I haven't had sex in over two years. Just...slow down," he looks at me and stands back up.

"No way..." I giggle.

"What?" He stares at me with a toothless smile.

"You haven't had sex in two years?!"

"Well no. I was with you the whole time and if I wasn't-which I mostly was-then I wouldn't have done that to you."

"I know," I lightly smile, "I love you so much. No words can describe my love for you."

"I love you too. Now let's get you downstairs."

A:N - I'm so sorry I haven't been updating it's just school and I have a flu virus, ear infection, and strep throat so I have fifteen assignments to do! Duces!