9 (mature)

January 18
5:21 p.m
*Jason*

"Okay I'm going to bring them to your house okay?" I question as I pull into the drive way of my house.

"Okay. I'll see you soon. Love you."

"I love you too mom," I smile into the phone and hang up.

I shut the car off and head towards the house. I called Emily on the way home and told her to get the boys ready for my moms house.

I took what Chaz said into consideration and every since then, I can't seem to get Emily's naked body riding my face out of my mind. And that's exactly how I'm going to eat her out, too.

I take a deep breath to try and clear my mind as I open the front door and enter the house.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask when I see Kyler walk out of the kitchen with a bag of fruit snacks, "and who said you could have those before dinner?"

"Yeah we're ready and I just thought I could get some," he shrugs and keeps walking.

He's gonna turn into Noah...oh for crying out loud.

It's not too long before I have all of the boys' bags in the car and I'm driving down the road to my moms house.

"Are you guys gonna have fun?" I question and look at them through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah," Noah nods, "she always let's is play outside."

"That's good," I smile and grab my phone when I hear it beep.

I don't look down until we reach a red light and see that it's a text message from Emily.

From; Em

Don't think I don't know your plan;)
(Exclusive picture)

I drop the phone in my lap and take a sharp intake of breath. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shiittttt!

The picture was of Emily sitting up against the end of the bed, naked, her legs spread eagle, her finger rubbing her clit and a smirk covering her face.

When I hear a horn beep behind me, I press down on the gas pedal and rub my face with my right hand as my left holds the steering-wheel tightly.

I pull into my moms drive way and start to reply after all of the boys exit the car one by one.

To; Em

Damn babe. Just wait til I get home.

I immediately get a reply back and it's a video.

I gulp and look up to make sure no one was looking I've my shoulder or watching me even though I knew that wasn't possible.

I press play and turn my volume up. It's an up close video of her fingering herself. Her moans float through the speakers on my phone and I groan out loud on accident.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself and clear my messages off of my phone. I sigh as I exit the car before heading in to talk to my mom for a real quick moment. Real quick.

--
5:39 p.m
*Jason*

I practically run through the front door and sprint up the stairs two at a time. My bulge was in full view as I come to a halt in front of the closed door that belongs to Emily and I's room.

I put my ear to the door and smirk when I hear the most beautiful thing in the world float throughout the room and through my eardrums.

I place my hand on the doorknob and notice that the door wasn't closed all the way so I slowly open it and pray to god it doesn't creek.

When the door is fully opened, I stop in my tacks when what I have always wanted to see; comes into my view.

I watch as Emily lies down on the bed, eyes closed, legs spread, and fingers exploring her southern area.

"Shit," I whisper but she doesn't hear. Her moans flow through out the room and my dick strains in my pants.

I slowly kick my pants off and throw my shirt somewhere. I've been unnoticed for the past three minutes an it better stay that way.

I slip my underwear off and smirk to myself as I strrstroking. I need her to suck my dick.

I slowly approach her and jack off to the sight of the love of my life playing with herself.

I hold my dick and hover my hand over hers. I have to do this fast so she's surprised and jumps all while moaning.

I tear her hand from her wet vagina in a fast motion and shove my dick into it.

"Oh shit!" Her eyes fly open and she goes to back up but I hold her where she is and lean down to place a kiss on her soft lips to calm her down.

"Shh..." I whisper all while thrusting, "I got you."

She visibly relaxes into the sheets and her hands come up to my hair and she runs them through my golden locks.

"Fuck," I whisper and pull out, remembering my plan to eat her out.

I lie back on the bed and motion for her to come here.

"Hmm?" She questions and sits up on her knees, "what do you want me to do?"

"Hover over my face, baby. Let me eat you out."

"You haven't done that since I had Noah," she mutters but follows my directions.

"Exactly," I mutter and grab her ass tightly in my hands and bring her body down over my mouth.

This was the best night of our lives.

--
January 19
9:20 a.m
*Emily*

I lie Jason's omelet on his plate and set it on the kitchen table beside his glass of orange juice.

I hear footsteps trail down the steps and I look up right when Jason turns the corner in only a pair of grey sweat pants.

I stare at his chest for longer than necessary which makes him smirk.

"Aye baby," he smirks and takes a seat in front of his plate.

We start digging in and I just stare, amazed that a guy like him loves a girl like me.

"Guess what?" Jason cocks his head to the side as he smiles at me.

"What?" I take a drink of my water.

"If you take a picture," he literally sounds like a kindergarten teacher, "it'll last longer."

"Oh my.." I laugh and put my fork down, "I miss the boys and Audrey."

"Me too," he smiles, "but last night was fucking amaziiiiiiiing," he trails off and throws his head back.

"Oh my... Can we just forget about that?!"

"No baby! You rode my face AND played with yourself!"

My cheeks flush a bright red and I stand up to gather our plates, "just go get the kids."

"Will do Mrs. McCann."