20 (mature)

December 18
9:13 a.m.
*Emily*

It's been a week and five days since we talked about our fifth baby. The one thing that I have dreamt about. The one thing I thought about while struggling and pushing myself to move while I was in coma.

Do you know what it's like? Do you know what it's like to lie in a coma for two years and try to move your body but it's in denial? It's hard and it makes you doubt every single thing you have ever wondered about yourself. It sucks. It really, really sucks.

Now, I lie in bed on my birthday, in our honeymoon sweet. Jason was still asleep beside of me and I couldn't bring myself to wake him up. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I couldn't disturb what was going on in his mind at the moment.

And I wasn't ready to face reality yet. Reality of not having another baby like I wanted. It's not like that is going to stop me though. I'm having my fifth child. I am going to push my fifth child out of me.

I heard a groan escape from Jason closed mouth and I focused my eyes back on him. His eyes fluttered open and they fixed on me.

"Hi," he grumbled and rolled over to pull the covers over his head.

"Well good morning to you too," I laugh and try to pull the covers from him.

We were both naked from the night before and I suddenly felt an urge to jump on him and attack him again.

We decided that we would try and have a baby, and if I were to get pregnant but the baby didn't survive...then we only had us to blame because we knew better. Jason's words, not mine. He's just trying to protect both of us.

I finally got the covers off of his face and saw that he was staring at the wall, "what's wrong baby?" I question.

"I'm just tired out from last night," he smirks and gives me a wink.

"Well I hope you're not too tired out 'cause I want a round two," I suggest and he rolls over onto his back before pushing me back and hovering over me.

"Oh, I'm up for it baby. This can be one of your birthday presents."

--
"Ready," he breathes heavily as he lines himself up at my entrance.

"Yeah," I breathe and wrap my legs around his waist. Our deal that we made about trying a new sex position every night failed, but that doesn't mean we won't do it every now and then.

He pushed himself in and all I could do was smile while I rubbed my hands up and down his back. I was trying to be passionate and show him how much I love him while he just lets loose and beats my pussy up.

"How do you want it for your birthday baby?" He questioned as he re situated his arms.

"Rough," I moan and try to rotate my hips against his to get the friction my body desired.

"So far be it for me to deny you what you want, Em," his deep sultry voice spilled throughout the room.

"Jesus," I gasp after he starts thrusting fast and furious, "I love it when you call me that."

"I know you do baby," he smirked. He's such a cocky little bastard.

My cocky little bastard.

I watched as his eyes closed and his mouth formed a perfect circle. When Jason first kidnapped me, I never let the sex be something that I enjoyed. But now that I'm in love with this man, I think about how I never thought it was possible to be connected with him in such a sacred manner. It's truly, honestly amazing.

"I love you," my heavy voice shook throughout the room due to my body jerking.

"I love you too baby. Now, less talking and more fucking," his hand raises and comes down with a loud snacking noise against my thigh.

I gasped and smiled. He knows I love the rough shit. The slap stung at first but it was hot as hell.

"Did you love that baby?" His thrusts became faster and harder, "you love it when I smack you hard?"

All I could do was nod. I didn't trust my shaky voice at this moment.

His thrusts suddenly stopped and he pulled out of me, leaving a numbing feeling in between my legs. The feeling of wanting him back in there until I reach my climax.

"What the hell?" I breathlessly whisper.

"Get on your hands and knees baby."

At this point, I trust him so I did as he said. His hand was placed on my ass and slid over it and down into the dip of my back.

He leaned down and place a wet and slobbery kiss in my left cheek. He slapped it out of no where and sighed, "I love your little perfect ass, Emily."

"Mm," I couldn't think right, let alone talk right.

I felt him shift, but I didn't know that he had gotten in his stomach to eat me out. His tongue flicked back and forth against my clit, and I thought I was gonna go crazy. How is this man so talented?

His tongue re placed its self on my clit, and he made his way down past my slit and over my opening, but he didn't stop there. He kept going and his tongue swirled around my back door.

"Ooooh..." It felt to good to even try and hold my moans in.

" like that, did you?" He sat back up on his knees.

"A little too much," I moaned as he re entered me.

"I'll remember that baby," he whispered and grabbed my hair up into a make shift pony tail before yanking my head back so it was lying on his shoulder.

My arm reached up and I held onto his neck while he pounded into me like a maniac.

My head was moving from side to side. My moans didn't stop. His grunts didn't stop and his thrust surely didn't stop.

"Call me daddy," he whispered in my ear.

"Daddy..." I whispered.

"Say it like you mean it, baby."

"Daddy," I called out as I came. I fell forward on the bed and he kept thrusting, "daddy...you're fucking me so good daddy."

His dick.

His smell.

His moans.

His grunts.

His roughness.

Mixed with

My pussy.

My smell.

My moans.

My grunts.

My screams.

It all mixed and I couldn't get the feeling away no matter what. I didn't want this feeling to go away anyways. I wanted is to stay like this forever.

I wanted us to be able to get away and not have to worry about all the drama back home.

--
"Happy birthday to you...."

Jason finished singing as he set a cupcake down in front of me.

"Thank you babe," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We ate our cupcakes and rubbed icing all over each other.

We cleaned up my taking a shower together which yes, it did lead to another round of amazing sex.

We went to the beach and wrote a big 28 in the sand with our names surrounding it. 28 is how old I officially am. It's sad, I'm getting old, I know.

We ended the night with a third round of sex and some ramen noodles. Those things are the best.

A:N - they're so fucking cute!!!! I love Jemily!!